Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 22, 2019, 02:29 PM
    A "seven days in may" scenario
    Can anyone envision a scenario like on which the glorious movie "SEVEN DAYS IN MAY" was based where the higher echelons of the U.S. Military would consider taking over the U.S. Government? I have always considered this as a mission of last resort but always a distinct possibility if the "wrong" person gain the POTUS position or if the POTUS decided to do something ill advised, like in the movie, that jeopardized the security of the country. The military, almost any military of any nation, can be depended upon to put and end to craziness in the upper regions of government if push comes to shove....like General Sisi did to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Complicated "What if" Scenario [ 5 Answers ]

This may sound completely crazy but I have reason to believe my ex is plotting to "disappear" in the near future. He is the sole custodian of our two children and I'm paying maximum CS on wage withholdings. I don't want to say how I arrived at this conclusion but have discussed it with several...

Yet another "Break up" scenario and questions [ 7 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was glad to come across this site and see everyone expressing their issues and finding that in some cases they are very similar to mine. It's very comforting knowing that "i'm not the only one." Anyway, the story... I was with this absolutely fantastic girl for almost two...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.