Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vash8542 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2019, 09:45 AM
    Contemporary characters with romantic attributes
    Hello everyone, I was looking for some ideas about contemporary characters with attributes from the romanticism age (So around the years 1800-1850). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2019, 09:55 AM
    Please be more specific and give at least one example of what you're looking for. Thanks.
    Vash8542 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2019, 10:16 AM
    Sorry, I'd need characters similar to Don Félix in the "Student of Salamanca", so someone who presents typical romantic attributes, like feelings and passion over reason, which are his driving force, with society against him.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2019, 10:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash8542 View Post
    Hello everyone, I was looking for some ideas about contemporary characters with attributes from the romanticism age (So around the years 1800-1850). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Many thanks!
    I think you mean the Romantic Age. Try any of the Brontes. A contemporary character would be someone very formal and well-spoken. If I can think of anybody, I'll be back.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2019, 11:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash8542 View Post
    Sorry, I'd need characters similar to Don Félix in the "Student of Salamanca", so someone who presents typical romantic attributes, like feelings and passion over reason, which are his driving force, with society against him.
    Woops - I just read this response to Wondergirl. So I'm probably in the wrong area. WG would know much better than me about these things.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2019, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Woops - I just read this response to Wondergirl. So I'm probably in the wrong area. WG would know much better than me about these things.
    Am checking with son Daniel, my classics reader.
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2019, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Am checking with son Daniel, my classics reader.
    Daniel's even better than WG. You got the heavy hitters here, VASH8542 - if you ever return.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What are some new input attributes in HTML5? [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know that, What are some new input attributes in HTML5?

What romantic movie ends with the lead characters playing the airport goodbye game? [ 1 Answers ]

Many years ago, I saw a movie in which (I think at the end) the lead man asks the lead woman if she wants to play the goodbye game. They go from one airport terminal to another pretending to say goodbye. I don't remember anything else about the movie. What is the name of the movie?

In a 2 hour movie, How many main characters and other characters should you have? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm making a movie and I have 7 main characters and about 12 enemies/badguys/antagonists. I don't know if this is a good way to do it.. or should I reduce the number of main characters. The movie is animation and I'm not a professional movie maker. Just hobbiest

Attributes of a Supervisor [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I would like you to think of a particular boss, manager, supervisor, or any other workplace personnel that were/are above you that you felt/feel are very good. What attributes/qualities does this person have that makes them good in your opinion? What qualities would enable...

Male attributes [ 8 Answers ]

Is there a way for someone to develop male attributes that were supposed to be passed on to him by his father. But since his father didn't raise him, he didn't acquire those traits. Thanks

View more questions Search