Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2019, 06:55 AM
    Does realty Trac update quotes on all houses?
    Just browsing the net and typed in an address of a home and on the google home page I see house from RealtyTrac update $425,000 which was before $267,000. I think that's how much the house is worth since it was purchased but not too sure.

Oct 16, 2019, 07:53 AM
    Who updates the market value on RealtyTrac?
    I need ideas about trying refinance my home. I would like to know how to find the property value of my home. I was told the websites like ReatlyTrac , Zillow and Trulia
    update them on its own. Please help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2019, 08:09 AM
    A bank, or refinance institution can guide you through this process. Or whomever holds your mortgage.

Oct 16, 2019, 08:18 AM
    Oh ok I see.. thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

2002 toyota sequoia vsc trac,trac off light on [ 1 Answers ]

Just few week ago my suv when I start engine the light of vsc trac . Trac off light flash and go off then next two days the light of vsc trac , and trac off light on I try to turn off by the switch call trac off but doesn't do any thing my car still running normal at condition , my question the...

2003 toyota sequoia,check engine light on,& trac off lighton.&vso trac light on. [ 16 Answers ]

2003 toyota seuoia. Check engine light on.and traco off light on as well as vso trac light on. I had in shop 4 weeks ago same problem they said it was gas cap not on tight, I tried that today but did not make light go off, help if you can thank you dan

Realty [ 3 Answers ]

Does a realtor have to diclose to you if he knows there is a large surgical center going in across the street from your new home and they are going to do work on the road and assess you $1800.00 9 months after you buy it and he knew this before your purchase

Realty of namaz [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam o alikum I want to ask about realty of namaz... What your islamic study say about praying prayer in graveyard & What you say about construction of Masjid in graveyard In fact we have a Masjid in our near, but that Masjid is held in graveyard.that Masjid has graves in 3...

View more questions Search