Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zeeshan18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2019, 06:34 AM
    Interview question
    Hi had attend an interview in a IT company. There in the first round was Group discussion, before starting the group discussion the interviewer said us to ask the questions. Or else he said he will not select anyone. One candidate asked a question about his hobbies . He said about his hobbies and later I asked what what’s your favourite bike ? He replied I don’t have any. I was silent. Then everyone were asking him few questions. Then later I added one more question at late whether i was selected by the conversation he said we never had any conversation everyone laughed. Then the group discussion started my turn came and my topic was smartphone and I said a few points and stopped. I was not expecting him that he’ll select me . But luckily I was selected for the next round. Then in the personal interview, my round came and everything was going well , suddenly the hr round interviewer came and said sorry for interrupting and the hr went out and came after 5 minutes, while he came inside he asked me whether you have bike at home I said no I don’t have . He said ok. And said me that you can leave you’re not selected. I’m confused can you please help me ?? And tell me where I was wrong . Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 16, 2019, 08:06 AM
    Chances are you were not wrong, they just selected someone else. Don't be discouraged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Interview question answer? [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me about yourself?

Interview Question [ 16 Answers ]

I have a question about an interview. I went in for an interview and at the end of it all the interviewer asked me to call him back on a specific date. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad. But why do some recruiters use this technique? Any input would be good. Thanks.

Interview Question [ 1 Answers ]

Why do you want to be an Equity Derivatives Trader Trainee?

Answer for this interview question [ 2 Answers ]

Describe an occasion when you have had to be proactive and use your intitive to get the task done and what made it successful

Interview question tell me something about you ? [ 7 Answers ]

If the interviewer ask this Question ? What should be the reply ? One Should Say about Personal life ,Educational Qulification ,Or Working Experience

View more questions Search