Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robbiemil789 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2019, 06:47 PM
    how to bring my filipino girlfriend here so we can marry
    I would like to know the quickest way to bring my filipino girlfriend here from the phillippines. She is finishing a contract in january in Riyadh and will return to the phillippines in january we would like to be together by April if possible. I am a us citizen born and raised here and ive heard information and sponsering her to work visas, green cards and i know nothing about any of this. We love each other and have been video chatting for a year, i know her family and she knows mine. I'm will to do what ever i have to just to get her here. She wants to work as soon as possible to begin to build our future.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Dec 2, 2019, 01:13 PM
    As your girlfriend, she would need to qualify on her own for a nonimmigrant visa, such as a B2 visitor visa or possibly a work visa depending on her education and work history. If you are engaged and have met in the past three years, you can file for her K-1 fiancee visa.

Consult with an experience immigration attorney as the K visas from the Philippines are closely scrutinized. good luck!
    aeronjosef Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2019, 07:12 PM
    As a U.S. citizen, you can bring your girlfriend here on a fiancée or fiancé visa. The alternative is to marry her abroad and then petition for her to get an immigrant visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bring my girlfriend from russia to Australia [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Logothetis (Dennis) I have meet this girl on internet and see lives in Kyrgyzstan the city of Bishkek. See is Russian. We speak on Skype every day for 2 hours now for the last 2 months. I’m going to see her in one months’ time. We get along very well and I want to get married to...

Can I bring my son and apply for filipino citizen if I deported [ 2 Answers ]

An over two weeks ago, I was driving and my husband is in passenger seat. Im only alllowed to drive with the person that have a driver's license coz's mine is only permit. I'm going to work when I police following me. I didn't notice that the police offer attempted me to pull over that's why I keep...

My question is can a felon marry an alien and would that bring a problem with immigra [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon marry an alien and would that interfear with the immigration process what should I do?

I moved out because he cannot bring himself to marry me [ 18 Answers ]

I am new here and have been reading several threads which have offered me a lot of enlightenment and support. It feels a bit odd to be writing this, but if hearing what you can say about other’s predicaments offers me support, maybe you can shed some enlightenment to what I am going through too. ...

View more questions Search