Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jen7 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2019, 07:21 AM
    ok what do you think about this guy
    Hi I met this guy and we have seen him 3 times and after that i went to over seas for month and when i got back i have not seen him. Which i will say about 2 months anyway we keep making plans to see him. His plan to see me requires that we sleep together the next time and go to a hotel..He want me to wear heels and sexy lingerie. I told him lets meet up first because we have not seen each other in 2 months..he said he will under one condition we meet up have a bit than go to the hotel..We met online and only saw each other three times and will like to see him more before we sleeep together to me it seems to rushed and under his terms what do you think??

also he wants me to take some pictures of sexy lingerie and have him pick the one he likes best..

also he wants me to send him sexy pictures of me
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 15, 2019, 08:08 AM
    I think you are correct and he is rushing you into something that you are not okay with, may not be okay with in the future, and is not in your interest short or long term. All these are HUGE red flags that you don't need him or his conditions and should very simply tell him NO THANKS, or better STOP any further contact and free him to find the right flozzy to go along with HIS conditions, and free yourself to find a better guy for HEALTHY dating, love, and romance.

I think nothing of this guy personally, and wonder how you could.
    jen7 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2019, 09:01 AM
    Thank you m.. your right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search