Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 08:26 AM
    It's all there waiting for you. Start with wikipedia.
    So we have it again. You make an assertion for which, evidently, you have not a shred of evidence, and then respond by encouraging someone else to find the data. Well, no thanks. That's your job.

Then why do you obsess over Obama and HC and Benghazi and rarely say a word about Trump.
    I already answered that. I have already said that I raise those names to point out that whatever standard you hold Trump to, you should hold BO and HC to them as well. As I said just a few posts up, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2019, 08:32 AM
    Yes Elijah Cummins was a true hero and inspiration. JL I am guilty of bashing and criticizing the dufus because he does so much to bash and be criticized for, and I do love it. I really don't know what I'll do for fun and sport when Nancy dumps him from the WH, or puts him in jail. Guess I'll just have to be happy with bashing and criticizing right wing loonies again, but honestly it ain't the same.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    So we have it again. You make an assertion for which, evidently, you have not a shred of evidence, and then respond by encouraging someone else to find the data. Well, no thanks. That's your job.
    I have more than enough evidence to establish the truth of the matter. I won't do your work for you and if you were truly interested you would follow my advice. There is far too much to fit into this format.

I already answered that. I have already said that I raise those names to point out that whatever standard you hold Trump to, you should hold BO and HC to them as well. As I said just a few posts up, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander."
    I do hold Obama to the same standard I hold Trump to. HC, too. But even you must admit that Trump is a bizarre entity who shocks almost on a daily basis. Today and yesterday was no exception - his craziness is all over the media. He doesn't seem able to control himself.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 08:39 AM
    I have more than enough evidence to establish the truth of the matter. I won't do your work for you and if you were truly interested you would follow my advice. There is far too much to fit into this format.
    Yes. You have so much evidence that you can't post a single word. My work? It was your assertion. You back it up if you can. I don't think you can.

I do hold Obama to the same standard I hold Trump to. HC, too. But even you must admit that Trump is a bizarre entity who shocks almost on a daily basis. Today and yesterday was no exception - his craziness is all over the media. He doesn't seem able to control himself.
    You do nothing but adore Obama. If it was otherwise, you would be as outraged about Benghazi as most other people were. As to Trump, there is a lot of truth in your statement. His mouth and his impulsive decision making are detrimental. It is also true, to be fair, that the economy is doing great and that he is appointing solid conservative federal judges, both of which I applaud.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 12:03 PM
    Yes. You have so much evidence that you can't post a single word. My work? It was your assertion. You back it up if you can. I don't think you can.
    I'm not taking the bait. Nice try. If you don't want to make the effort, I think you should stop making false claims about it.

You do nothing but adore Obama. If it was otherwise, you would be as outraged about Benghazi as most other people were.
    Adore? You're pushing it, don't you think?

"Most other people" are aware that Benghazi has become a never-ending right-wing loony talking point. You should be embarrassed by it.

It is also true, to be fair, that the economy is doing great
    To be fair, Obama started and continued the economy. Trump inherited it. He wouldn't know what to do with a good economy if it smacked him in the face. To be more fair, economies have a mind of their own. What will you say when it tanks to a recession if Trump is in office? Never mind. That's a rhetorical question.

he is appointing solid conservative federal judges, both of which I applaud.
    You should be hoping he would appoint judges based on their application of and love of LAW, not a political ideology.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 12:30 PM
    I'm not taking the bait. Nice try. If you don't want to make the effort, I think you should stop making false claims about it.
    "Most other people" are aware that Benghazi has become a never-ending right-wing loony talking point. You should be embarrassed by it.
    Except for you, evidently, for you don't have even the first little piece of evidence to disprove it. Even worse, you don't want to admit to that. Pitiful. Oh well, since you are a dry well, we'll just have to move on. Maybe someday you will learn that it is your job to prove your points and not mine. And just to keep you from denying it, this is the exchange you are being asked to respond to.

Your statement: It is absolutely FALSE!!
    My response: Oh? Then tell us what assistance was rendered.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 01:18 PM
    Except for you, evidently, for you don't have even the first little piece of evidence to disprove it. Even worse, you don't want to admit to that. Pitiful. Oh well, since you are a dry well, we'll just have to move on. Maybe someday you will learn that it is your job to prove your points and not mine. And just to keep you from denying it, this is the exchange you are being asked to respond to.
    If it didn't work the first time, what makes you think it will work the second time?
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 01:20 PM
    If it didn't work the first time, what makes you think it will work the second time?
    I'm afraid you are quite correct. It's what I've been saying all along.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 05:29 AM
    4 killed in Bengahzi 30 rescued. They fought off the attack by terrorists.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 07:06 AM
    4 killed in Bengahzi 30 rescued. They fought off the attack by terrorists.
    They fought off the attack with absolutely no help whatsoever from the Obama administration. It's quite possible that just a simple flyover by a couple of F-16's would have made a big difference, but they didn't even get that. It was nine hours before anything that could have remotely been termed "help" arrived. Then the Obama team lied about what caused the whole thing.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 07:25 AM
    Preliminary report are often updated, and it's no secret that we were on high alert at ALL the embassies around the world. We were all horrified, but what good does it do to shoot the messenger? You wingers never even acknowledged the attack was fought off by more than 30 of our guys who did their job. Yet when we lost 4 guys in Africa your excuse was they knew what they were getting into. So did they Bengahzi contingent.

So did the Benghazi contingent in Libya, full of roving factions of terrorists and rebels. Even after an official fact finding investigation recommendations, and changes made, still repubs persisted to smear and blame and you have carried that torch to this day as well. You wingers never stop as long as you can get what you want, and I hope tax breaks for the rich and conservative judges is worth having a dufus that ignores the law, shreds the constitution and the dignity of his office.

At least recognize we are in the middle of the biggest scandalous behavior this country has ever known, and spare me the uninformed would have should have speculation of yours of something you should have reconciled with years ago. The nation is being ripped apart NOW, while you reminisce.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 07:36 AM
    The people in Benghazi had warned the State Department on a number of occasions that they needed more security but received nothing. Yet even at that, it was the lying afterwards that was the big problem. But who knows, maybe all those attackers in Benghazi were "Russian assets"!!
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 08:06 AM
    All the embassies around the world had beefed up security even Bengahzi. Congress denied extra funding for Bengahzi, as it was asked for. We argued on those very issues on THIS forum after it happened so I guess you missed that too. Maybe you can't know what you don't know, but I have asked you to go back and read some of those older threads instead of relitigating old stuff with people who have been here and moved on.

LOL, if Obama had done a fraction of what the dufus has done today I would have thrown him under a bus quick fast and in a hurry, and voted for Mitt. He did not and has not and still carries himself rather well. Also a lot of people held their noses and voted for HC, and sadly many stayed home. There is still those Ruskies and their antics to contend with, and no doubt they are hardly finished since they got away with it and still think they will get away with it again. Thanks to the dufus and Moscow Mitch.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 08:11 AM
    LOL, if Obama had done a fraction of what the dufus has done today I would have thrown him under a bus quick fast and in a hurry, and voted for Mitt.
    I don't think you would have. With all the scandal and lying that went on with Obama, if that didn't get your attention, then nothing would have. Even now the three liberals on this board cannot bring themselves to admit to it.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 08:26 AM
    Why should they? Obamas' behavior and words were nothing compared to what the dufus has done in his first 3 years and no amount of dufus pandering will get any dem to say otherwise. He has enough sycophants and enablers as it is and that includes YOU.

Nope, nobody here will help you justify your support for a lying cheating dufus so get with the program and move along.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 09:32 AM
    Why should they? Obamas' behavior and words were nothing compared to what the dufus has done in his first 3 years and no amount of dufus pandering will get any dem to say otherwise. He has enough sycophants and enablers as it is and that includes YOU.
    And the non-thinking name calling just keeps on going. Your mentor, Mr. Trump, would be proud of you. As the old saying goes, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Nope, nobody here will help you justify your support for a lying cheating dufus so get with the program and move along.
    Unlike you, I don't give my complete, blind, unthinking devotion to any president.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 10:27 AM
    Neither do I and I know what to do with bullies.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 11:17 AM

Maybe you like my cartoons better.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2019, 09:22 PM
    Benghazi was a planned behavior, a behavior by design: For the record, Obama wanted to release the "BLIND SHEIKH" Omar Abdel-Rahman, the planner of the 1993 WTC bombing but he wanted to do it so that he wouldn't 'have any blood on his hands", so he and Hillary Clinton and the bunch around them concocted the idea of permitting Ambassador Christopher Stevens to be "captured" by terrorists and held for ransom so that the Blind Sheikh could be exchanged for the Ambassador.....the plan went to hell when the meek, handpicked Ambassador fought back to the death.....at that point, a huge coverup began to take place.
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2019, 05:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Maybe you like my cartoons better.

Great cartoons! Best ever. Nicely loaded with pointed sarcasm.

V7 - with that last loony conspiracy you've hit a new low. How do you manage it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Thoughts? [ 2 Answers ]

You never know what might happen to you or what might happen next? You are suppose to try to help others but sometimes that can be the wrong thing? Or not giving them what they want. Do you know when to say NO?

Thoughts on BSL [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what everyone thought about Breed Specific Legislation(designed to place restrictions on ownership of certain breeds of dogs).

Some Serious Thoughts [ 1 Answers ]

----- Original Message ----- From: Clough To: [email protected]; [email protected] ; [email protected]; [email protected] Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 5:14 PM Sharp! Subject: Some Serious Thoughts I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I...

View more questions Search