Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2019, 05:37 AM
    Thanks Athos, and I'm not sure where Vac got THAT wild conspiracy scheme from.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 20, 2019, 06:51 AM
    I'm not sure where that conspiracy theory came from either. At any rate, it's not like the actual reality was not pretty bad on its own.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 20, 2019, 07:07 AM
    Athos: Not looney at, nor is it a "theory": Obama, almost immediately upon taking office, trotted quickly off to the M.E. to present his pedigree IN PRIVATE (no journalist permitted) to the Saudi Royal Family.....all of buzz was about him placating Muslims and he was being pressured to do so....No, not a story, its part of BHO's legacy: He wanted to release the Blind Sheikh....you believe the internet, saw where you reference it a lot in your continual fights with jlisenbe, so why don't you look this one up! He thought a "pacifist" like Stevens wouldn't fight, BHO was wrong.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 20, 2019, 07:20 AM
    I did as you suggested and only find right wing loony sights carrying that story line. Started by this guy.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 20, 2019, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Athos: Not looney at, nor is it a "theory": Obama, almost immediately upon taking office, trotted quickly off to the M.E. to present his pedigree IN PRIVATE (no journalist permitted) to the Saudi Royal Family.....all of buzz was about him placating Muslims and he was being pressured to do so....No, not a story, its part of BHO's legacy: He wanted to release the Blind Sheikh....you believe the internet, saw where you reference it a lot in your continual fights with jlisenbe, so why don't you look this one up! He thought a "pacifist" like Stevens wouldn't fight, BHO was wrong.
    V7 - Just because you see this nonsense on the internet, it doesn't mean the stuff is true. You are required to verify sources by checking other sources. Look for legitimate sites - major newspapers, TV News and Documentaries, main stream magazines and periodicals, and see if they are covering whatever theory you're promoting at the moment. If the issue is found only in extreme right-wing (or extreme left-wing, for that matter), it's probably bogus.

Don't you think a story blaming Clinton for kidnapping Stevens so that a ransom could be arranged for the Blind Sheik who was a pal of Obama's is just a little, well, weird? A tipoff should have been that no one picked it up. If true, the media would have had a field day - especially the center-right crowd.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant thoughts - my thoughts are never ending [ 18 Answers ]

Hello there - I'm trying to get some answers regarding my newest problem. I can't go to my pysch. About this because I've tried but every time I try to explain this to someone (counselor, pysch. parents.. ) they think I have an "issue". ADHD, anxiety, and the list goes on and on. I'm so sick of...

Thoughts? [ 2 Answers ]

You never know what might happen to you or what might happen next? You are suppose to try to help others but sometimes that can be the wrong thing? Or not giving them what they want. Do you know when to say NO?

Thoughts on BSL [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what everyone thought about Breed Specific Legislation(designed to place restrictions on ownership of certain breeds of dogs).

Some Serious Thoughts [ 1 Answers ]

----- Original Message ----- From: Clough To: [email protected]; [email protected] ; [email protected]; [email protected] Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2007 5:14 PM Sharp! Subject: Some Serious Thoughts I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I...

View more questions Search