Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MovieMaven007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2019, 12:03 PM
    looking for movie title
    I watched this movie on TV back in the 70's, but it was an older movie. I believe it was in black and white. A married couple befriended a young woman (possibly a witch), this young woman develops feelings for the husband. At one point, the young woman has the wife in a place alone, puts a board on top of her and places rocks on top of the board until the wife gives the young woman her wedding ring.

I have been wondering about this movie for years!

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Need movie title, vague discription, wartime, nurse, older movie, possibly 80's [ 1 Answers ]

The scene I remember the best is her running out of the nursing shack armed with a shotgun, yelling something like "leave him alone" (referring to the soldier she fell in love with while caring for him) and shooting at the cars that are driving away from said shack. It is wintertime, snow is knee...

Find a movie title by description?What is the title of this movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Woman running for President of the U.S. gives up the candidacy because she doesn't want something in her past revealed to the public.

Movie title with avenge or revenge as second of the two words in title. [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a wife seeking revenge on her husband by hiring a prostitute to woo & win emotionally, only to bring his life down on the verge of a professional breakthrough and marriage to the prostitute? Prostitue sleeps with ex-husband and best mate.

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.