Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleladypal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2019, 11:55 AM
    Boyer Etching #209
    Etching titled "The Inn Along the River." It is signed by Boyer and the number is #209. We would like any information about the artist. Also, is this etching valuable?

Check out some similar questions!

Paris Etching Society- Boyer [ 21 Answers ]

I purchased at an antique auction a Boyer print entitled "The Entrance". The number on the label on the back of the print is #11. The label states that this is an original etching and carries the SZL identification on the lower left front of the print. The left top of the front side of the print...

Boyer genuine etching? [ 0 Answers ]

I have 3 prints bt Boyer signed and numbered. Distributed by SLZ Turner. I read your info about Lucas is it the same for Boyer Thanks

Etching done by artist by the name of Boyer [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know anything of an etching artist by the name of Boyer

Etching, Boyer and Pierre [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 original etchings distributed by the Paris Etching Society also says distributed by Turner. The Boyer etching is entitled " Along the Lake" and is # 208. The Pierre etching is entitled " The Abandoned Water Mill" and is # 203. Can anyone help me with what these might be worth OR...

Boyer etching [ 2 Answers ]

Someone gave me an etching by an artist named Boyer. Upper right hand corner of the front side shows a copyright 1936 Camille Lucas (sp?) NY-USA. The bottom left shows handwritten in pencil the words in French "Souse l'ecluse" (under the canal.) On the bottom right of the print is the Boyer...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search