Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2019, 11:53 AM
    Nba and its players are gutless in the face of red chinese pressure
    Isn't it amazing that the NBA and its players are entirely gutless in the face of ChiCom pressure to remain silent about ChiCom suppression of rights and freedoms in Hong Kong when this same NBA and players NEVER, NOT EVER miss and opportunity to express their derogatory opinions about President Trump? The players are MOUTHY as all get out about Trump whenever there is a camera or reporter within a couple of blocks, they have a lot to say about how bad is Trump and their clubs and coaches support their right to say these things. Isn't it strange, regardless of where you stand with or against Trump, to hear NBA player express their "LOVE" of Red China when Red China is the largest single largest suppressor of freedom in the world....hell, probably the single biggest murdering nation in the world of their own people? I wish people could become unified and PROTEST the NBA by not watching it, ever again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2019, 04:22 AM
    Never heard an NBA player coddling RED China but I've heard them blasting the dufus and his antics as well as Chinese rights violations, and I've heard the Chinese cancel NBA games and stop selling team stuff. So explain yourself or change the channels.

Oct 12, 2019, 04:35 AM
    Talaniman: Daryl Morey, the Houston Rocket's General Manager, issued a tweet several days ago in support of Hong Kong freedom and rights protesters. The Chinese responded that they wouldn't permit any NBA games in China.....James Harden and Russell Westbrook, star NBA players, told the media that they apologized and that they loved China.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2019, 04:59 AM
    For the love of money...! That's the price of doing business in China, you kiss buttocks and play by their rules or you don't play. American businesses choose to kiss buttocks and have for decades and cry like babies when they do. If it's so bad take your ball and go home. They won't. Why is the NBA any different?

Oct 12, 2019, 05:23 AM
    Talaniman: I agree, they won't leave of even condemn China if there is another Tianamen Square ten times as large......but they will continue to attack Trump all the while......obviously, attacking Trump has become something of a sport in-and-of-itself.
    Expert

Oct 12, 2019, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Talaniman: I agree, they won't leave of even condemn China if there is another Tianamen Square ten times as large......but they will continue to attack Trump all the while......obviously, attacking Trump has become something of a sport in-and-of-itself.

No he is a lying cheating dufus and a big mouth bully that just can't shut up. He thinks he is a monarch, and do whatever he wishes and attacks those that don't like it. Under the law though, specifically the whistle blower law he is charged with their protection, but obviously he ain't doing that, and lies about it. Americans that don't like the dufus or his ways have a right to say so, so we do!

As to the Chinese, American business wants the bucks! They could say NO, but they don't or won't so pucker up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pressure in face eight weeks after a root canal [ 9 Answers ]

Hi there, I had a root canal on back tooth (one next to a molar) eight weeks ago. The dentist has treated it 3 times and it has a temporary crown on it. Since the tooth was first worked on I developed neuropathic pain all over my face and I am now taking neurontin and amitripilyn. My doctor is...

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

How did the chinese culture influence the chinese language? [ 0 Answers ]

Someone reply quick please, I have to do an oral presentation tomorrow! Thanks

Pressure on upper side of face [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have had many setbacks since my root canal last week. First excruciating pain, which has subsided since I was put on an antibiotic three days later (Friday), although I am still unable to chew on the tooth because it is very sensitive and still somewhat painful , esp. when I floss, but...

View more questions Search