Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    An asset is something owned by another person. So she is saying the Russkies own, in some way, those two women.
    HC is saying that votes diverted to the woman will help Trump get re-elected.

Considering the near hysterical preoccupation HC has with Russian assets,
    Near hysterical? Really? You're the near hysterical one with that statement.

With all of his problems, Trump is a universe better than HC would have been.
    You're blinded by your HC obsession.

Trump inherited Obama's economy and made it better. Historic lows in unemployment sound pretty good to me.
    What did Trump do to achieve this?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 01:39 PM
    HC is saying that votes diverted to the woman will help Trump get re-elected.
    That is ridiculous. Why would she need to be a Russian asset for that to happen? She is saying that those two women are attached in some way to the Russian government who is calling the tunes.

What did Trump do to achieve this?
    Funny how you ask that of Trump but not Obama. In both instances they provided leadership.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 02:19 PM
    That is ridiculous. Why would she need to be a Russian asset for that to happen? She is saying that those two women are attached in some way to the Russian government who is calling the tunes.
    You're missing the point. Russia will interfere with the election so that votes will go to her instead of the Dem candidate. She is not a "conscious" Russian asset. She is an asset because she will be used for Russian purposes as stated. HC is NOT saying the two women are attached to the Russian government. You are really missing the whole thing.

Funny how you ask that of Trump but not Obama. In both instances they provided leadership.
    Obama continued the Republican solution and bailed out the auto industry and regulated the big banks who were a main cause of the recession and extended the Bush tax cuts that helped revitalize the economy (unlike the Trump tax cuts which were a gift to his rich friends).

Trump has done disastrous tariff policies which he doesn't understand and which is ruining farms. He has rolled back the banking regs and, under Mulvaney, has defunded the CFPB which recovered 12 billion dollars to consumers. His tax cuts have not done a single thing he promised - they have been a boon to the wealthy - and have been an enormous UNNECESSARY increase to the national debt.

His approach to the Fed (whose leader he appointed) has been to constantly criticize his own appointee because he wants lower rates so the market will react. The Fed wisely resists him, so don't be surprised when he fires his appointee the next time he needs a diversion.

His unemployment, which you frequently cite, is simply part of the business cycle. They each have little to do with it although Trump takes total credit for it. On the other hand, Obama indirectly helped the unemployment situation by the Economic Stimulus Program.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 02:32 PM
    You're missing the point. Russia will interfere with the election so that votes will go to her instead of the Dem candidate. She is not a "conscious" Russian asset. She is an asset because she will be used for Russian purposes as stated. HC is NOT saying the two women are attached to the Russian government. You are really missing the whole thing.
    How do you know that's what she meant?
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 02:33 PM
    How do you know that's what she meant?
    Because that's what she said!!!!!!!
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 02:36 PM
    This is what she said. "I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, in apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

So the Russians are grooming her, but she is independent of the Russians? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.

As to what Trump has done for the economy, it sure is working. Obama had eight years and couldn't match it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2019, 03:00 PM
    This is what she said. "I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,” Clinton said, in apparent reference to Gabbard. “She's the favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far.”

So the Russians are grooming her, but she is independent of the Russians? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.
    Good Lord! You simply refuse to understand it. Gabbard is PASSIVE. She's not in cahoots with the Russians. Being groomed does NOT mean she is actively participating. For example - maybe you've heard of this, a sad commentary on today's climate - adult pedophiles who groom children for later abuse. The children are unaware of the "grooming". So likewise is Gabbard unaware of the Russian grooming.

If that doesn't do it for you, I'll have to hope someone else comes in and tries an explanation more suited to your capacity.

As to what Trump has done for the economy, it sure is working. Obama had eight years and couldn't match it.
    Hard to believe you wrote that after what I wrote. Did you even read what I wrote?

I'm sorry to have to say this Jl, but you have some serious comprehension difficulties. The way you replied to the two issues in this post are new to me in their complete mis- or non-apprehension. Previously, you have done well from your point of view, but not now.

I don't think there's any point in your coming back with more sarcasm.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
    Good Lord! You simply refuse to understand it. Gabbard is PASSIVE. She's not in cahoots with the Russians. Being groomed does NOT mean she is actively participating. For example - maybe you've heard of this, a sad commentary on today's climate - adult pedophiles who groom children for later abuse. The children are unaware of the "grooming". So likewise is Gabbard unaware of the Russian grooming.
    Yes. I'm sure that's how it is. As to what TG is aware of, how would you know that? You don't know that anymore than you know what Clinton meant.

If that doesn't do it for you, I'll have to hope someone else comes in and tries an explanation more suited to your capacity.
    Good grief. What an arrogant know-it-all you are.

Hard to believe you wrote that after what I wrote. Did you even read what I wrote?
    So if you write something it just has to be right? How fascinating.

I'm sorry to have to say this Jl, but you have some serious comprehension difficulties. The way you replied to the two issues in this post are new to me in their complete mis- or non-apprehension. Previously, you have done well from your point of view, but not now.

I don't think there's any point in your coming back with more sarcasm.
    Still waiting for your Matthew 25 answer, but it's only been two weeks. Next time I guess I need to ask something more suited to your capacity.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 18, 2019, 04:57 PM
    I wonder why none of the dufus sycophants has produced any other charges of corruption to justify holding up the military aid to the Ukraine other than a bogus server from the DNC or his political opponents. It would see a simple thing to put such concerns before the congress who approved and appropriated the money, or the pentagon that vetted and reported to the congress. That's sort of what the whistle blower and witnesses have been saying all along that the dufus was making broad allegations of corruption but the only specifics were against the DNC and the Bidens.

I think I have already posted this is a huge smear campaign against the dems and the dufus wanted to lift sanctions against Vlad the invaders of Ukraine, and wanted the Ukrainian government to help in that smear. Ever heard of a nation being invaded to be urged to cut a deal with the country that invaded them?

Ever hear a president blast the guys who helped defeat a terrorist mob and cut and run and leave them to the guys who are their enemies? Supposedly our allies but didn't want to lift a finger to help us against the terrorists without much cajoling. Now we can condemn such actions but what should be done about it besides what the dems are doing by looking into these examples of bad and possibly unlawful behavior?

Got ideas?
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2019, 07:23 PM
    Listening to a Tulsi Gabbard interview. She said that Hillary considered her to be "a Russian asset and a traitor to the country I love." Hmmm. She further said that Hillary "smeared her character".
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2019, 07:36 PM
    Listening to a Tulsi Gabbard interview. She said that Hillary considered her to be "a Russian asset and a traitor to the country I love." Hmmm. She further said that Hillary "smeared her character".
    TG isn't very sharp, sounds like.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2019, 09:35 PM
    Tulsi may not be a lot of things but she sure is a fine looking woman!

Now, I must ask: Why are the Demos getting so roiled because T.G. is going to run as a Third Party Candidate? I know why: Because the Demos and Repubs WANT TO HOG THE ENTIRE GOVERNING PROCESS FOREVER...….they will never allow a Third Party...why would they: no need to share. Demos and Repubs BOTH will jump all over T.G. with the long knives before its over.....just like they did to Ross Perot.....and you call this a "Free Election Process", really, because people have a whole big two choices instead of one?
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 18, 2019, 09:46 PM
    THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING......because the Annointed One, Hillary Clinton, says so! Anybody believing ANYTHING Hillary says must just be dim witted....she is such a fraud. Do you know how stupid this all sounds that Tulsi is being promoted by the Russians: So, now, we are to believe that ANY TIME a THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE runs for election as POTUS, they must be set up by the Russians? God Almighty! YOU PEOPLE ARE PARANOID! Its like the McCarthy era: You see RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE: You are way, way too far gone....need to reel it back in!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2019, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING......because the Annointed One, Hillary Clinton, says so! Anybody believing ANYTHING Hillary says must just be dim witted....she is such a fraud. Do you know how stupid this all sounds that Tulsi is being promoted by the Russians: So, now, we are to believe that ANY TIME a THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE runs for election as POTUS, they must be set up by the Russians? God Almighty! YOU PEOPLE ARE PARANOID! Its like the McCarthy era: You see RUSSIANS EVERYWHERE: You are way, way too far gone....need to reel it back in!
    Let us just think about the lesson of that movie for a while, the Russians are just a little off course and not a threat, just the victims of US paranoia
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 05:16 AM
    TG isn't very sharp, sounds like.
    Sounds to me like she understood Clinton's statement perfectly.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 05:18 AM
    One thing I've always hated about silly season is the constant mudslinging and smearing aimed at opponents. Everybody is trying to get elected and everybody tries to play the game. That's what politicians do, but let's separate those events and antics from the very real Russian aggressiveness. You already have a Russia friendly WH, matter of fact he is friendly with all the dictators and monarchs who rule with the iron fist and stifle their enemies.

The notion that we are paranoid and Vlad is a little off course thought Clete is like calling a hurricane a little windy. Vlad is both vicious and ruthless and slick as a snake and even more dangerous. He will bite you with his poisonous fangs if you try and pet him. Go ahead, pet the snake.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2019, 05:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    O

The notion that we are paranoid and Vlad is a little off course thought Clete is like calling a hurricane a little windy. Vlad is both vicious and ruthless and slick as a snake and even more dangerous. He will bite you with his poisonous fangs if you try and pet him. Go ahead, pet the snake.
    Of course you are paranoid, any nation that has faced external attack is, and there is no use denying that your military is the result of paranoia. You are afraid of Russia a nation less than half your size and nowhere near your economic or military capability. China is also paranoid and acts accordingly.

Vlad only hopes you will lift your sanctions and leave him to interact with his traditional allies
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 06:17 AM
    Vlad should have thought of that before he used his military to annex Crimea, or invade the Ukraine. The sanction only limit his ability to skim noney from the coffers of his country, but he hasn't lost a dime, nor have his oligarchs and mobsters, or his armies. Assad would be gone without him, and there are still those nukes and the means to deliver devastation.

Sure we have conventional wars and conflict going on, but CYBER is the new front being fought on, and the dufus is covering for Vlad. He owes Vlad! That's not good.
    Uber Member

Oct 19, 2019, 07:02 AM
    One thing I've always hated about silly season is the constant mudslinging and smearing aimed at opponents. Everybody is trying to get elected and everybody tries to play the game. That's what politicians do, but let's separate those events and antics from the very real Russian aggressiveness. You already have a Russia friendly WH, matter of fact he is friendly with all the dictators and monarchs who rule with the iron fist and stifle their enemies.
    Now that's funny. You claim to hate the constant mudslinging and smearing aimed at opponents, and then proceed to throw mud at and smear Trump. Well, if you really hate it, then maybe you should stop doing it.
    Expert

Oct 19, 2019, 07:06 AM
    You hate it when it's done against yo' boy, but when he does it all the time you vote for him. Tell him to stop, and when he does, I might. Until then get over it!

That should be easy enough for ANYBODY to understand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

A twist on the famous "No Contact Method"? [ 8 Answers ]

First off, please let me say how helpful the posts regarding this topic have been. Not that I am a technophobe, but I never thought that I could find advice and solace from so many faceless, altruistic strangers. That being said, I have a particularly tricky situation I am facing. I am 27...

Biden to "excuse himself".Hillary to be named. [ 46 Answers ]

Has anyone else seen this rumor?": snopes.com: Joe Biden Stepping Down for Hillary Clinton

View more questions Search