Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2019, 06:52 PM
    That makes absolutely no sense. Whatchu bin readin', Willis???
    Yes. And therein lies the problem.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2019, 06:54 PM
    That's not a problem, it is an admission
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2019, 06:56 PM
    WG, maybe we can agree on something. HC said that TG was a "Russian asset" being "groomed" by the Russians. Now maybe she meant TG was an unwitting participant. Maybe she meant TG was involved in a conspiracy with the Russians. None of us know for sure what she meant.

Can you agree to that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2019, 06:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    WG, maybe we can agree on something. HC said that TG was a "Russian asset" being "groomed" by the Russians. Now maybe she meant TG was an unwitting participant. Maybe she meant TG was involved in a conspiracy with the Russians. None of us know for sure what she meant.

Can you agree to that?
    She said TG is a Russian asset and is being groomed by them. That's difficult to understand?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 22, 2019, 06:59 PM
    I cannot!, as I thought HC's warning was crystal clear beyond the politis. It's not about JS or TG, but VLAD!
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2019, 07:04 PM
    She said TG is a Russian asset and is being groomed by them. That's difficult to understand?
    I cannot!, as I thought HC's warning was crystal clear beyond the politis. It's not about JS or TG, but VLAD!
    Forget it. You would have had to pay attention to the fifty posts prior.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 22, 2019, 07:14 PM
    Forget it. You would have had to pay attention to the fifty posts prior.
    Someone didn't. ;)
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2019, 04:33 AM
    Someone didn't. ;)
    Exactly.
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 04:22 AM
    Well the House repubs answered the dufus rally cry to defend him better after damning reports about the Amb. Taylor impeachment testimony by storming the chamber and delaying the inquiry by 5 hours. I've seen such stunts before by repubs and dems and they never work but done any way.

Usually the minority party is pretty helpless to stop whatever the majority is doing, but I suppose it makes good news by rallying the troops.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2019, 04:37 AM
    I can't imagine why they would be upset about this. "As members of the minority, House Republicans do not have the authority to call witnesses themselves, unless given the power to do so by the Democratic majority."

Just another ridiculous aspect of what is becoming a kangaroo court.
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 06:45 AM
    I remember when these things were negotiated between them out of the public eye, actually they still are, but every party takes depositions behind closed doors, and repubs in the House have 37 members in those meetings with the same rights as the dems.

The dufus REQUIRES a public show of loyalty though. Makes it rather hard on House repubs. Moscow Mitch said the other day that he never even talked to the dufus about the Ukraine call, let alone praise how perfect it was, so the dufus lies again as he did about recapturing those escaped ISIS prisoners, blown up by Jim Jeffers his special representative to Syria.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2019, 06:57 AM
    repubs in the House have 37 members in those meetings with the same rights as the dems.
    No, they don't. They cannot call witnesses.
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 07:05 AM
    No, they don't. They cannot call witnesses.
    Yes that may be true, but the minority can ask questions and have the same time allotted as the majority. They can ask the chairman to add a witness, but I have no idea how often that is granted by either party.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2019, 08:55 AM
    So they don't have the same rights.
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 09:08 AM
    I guess not.
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2019, 10:50 AM
    You do realize that this is TWO TIMES this week that we have agreed on something. Does it feel a little eerie?
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:13 PM
    Naw, it's a HOPEFUL sign that two people can find agreement after some rather stubborn and oft times highly contentious and protracted back and forth. Man look at the range of topics we go through. I forgot what we butted heads on last week. Don't worry though JL, that eerie feeling you have will be short lived once we get another topic to jump into.

Coffee HOT?

8}
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:15 PM
    *popping popcorn and adjusting reading glasses*
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2019, 03:30 PM
    Coffee HOT?
    Where do you live relative to Austin?
    Expert

Oct 24, 2019, 03:38 PM
    I reside in North Texas, Fort Worth to be exact, right down the highway from Dallas. The Cowboys and Rangers play 10 minutes away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

A twist on the famous "No Contact Method"? [ 8 Answers ]

First off, please let me say how helpful the posts regarding this topic have been. Not that I am a technophobe, but I never thought that I could find advice and solace from so many faceless, altruistic strangers. That being said, I have a particularly tricky situation I am facing. I am 27...

Biden to "excuse himself".Hillary to be named. [ 46 Answers ]

Has anyone else seen this rumor?": snopes.com: Joe Biden Stepping Down for Hillary Clinton

View more questions Search