Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2019, 04:24 PM
    Paraclete: Until you have terrorist Jihadis from all over the world flooding into you country, I think you can't predict what lengths you would go to eliminate them.....Neither the U.S. or Australia has had to put up with that kind of onslaught inside their own borders.....that is why you can't judge them.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2019, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete: Until you have terrorist Jihadis from all over the world flooding into you country, I think you can't predict what lengths you would go to eliminate them.....Neither the U.S. or Australia has had to put up with that kind of onslaught inside their own borders.....that is why you can't judge them.
    who is it I am judging, the turkish terrorists who supported IS and are now going to unleash them again. The turkish terrorist who is going to unleash millions upon the EU once again. The US has its own home grown terrorists only too willing to slaughter the innocents in schools, etc . As to Australia, we are fortunate our security forces are not hamstrung by rediculous notions of freedom, and so we have been relatively free of terrorist attacks, also our border protection policies do a good job of keeping them out. The Kurds should be supported against this oppressor who seeks to impose some rediculous solution to a problem they helped create. My thoughts are that if the Kurds are not wanted there they have shown themselves to be a people who should be resettled here

Assad was heavy handed with dissidents and reaped the whirlwind, the people of Syria are entitled to democracy but they didn't need the US creating a proxy war, pure opportunism and who suffered, the people of Syria, the people of Greece and other European states. How many refugees did the US take, people displaced by their foreign policy?

Oct 11, 2019, 05:36 PM
    Paraclete: Total agreement about the Turks....they are nothing but trouble.

There is not one functioning democracy in the M.E....least not in the vision of we have of democracy being...so nothing really measures up.....but we shouldn't be trying to impose democracy all over the world, either: it doesn't fit in some cultures.....that is hard for us to accept.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2019, 05:43 PM
    Paraclete: Total agreement about the Turks....they are nothing but trouble.

There is not one functioning democracy in the M.E....least not in the vision of we have of democracy being...so nothing really measures up.....but we shouldn't be trying to impose democracy all over the world, either: it doesn't fit in some cultures.....that is hard for us to accept.
    What is hard for you to accept is your interference is not welcome.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2019, 01:47 AM
    Giuliani, as you recall, is no dummy: He had a heck of a record as a prosecutor,
    Giuliani without a doubt IS a dummy. Yes, at one time he was an effective prosecutor and mayor. But since then he has become unhinged (even his colleagues from then agree). He is currently under investigation by his old office, the Southern District New York. He is deeply involved in the Ukranian mess and Trump is carefully distancing himself from Rudy just like he did Cohen.

Have you heard about Barr interviewing people all over the globe on various subjects pertaining to Democrats?
    Of course I've heard. Everybody has. Barr is supposed to be the Attorney General, not a snoop going worldwide looking for Democrat party stuff. He's going to get his arse impeached or charged with a crime. Trump, Barr, Pompei, Mitch, Graham - what an ungodly collection of grifters.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 12, 2019, 08:49 AM
    Wonder what the turks have on the dufus to make him allow an incursion into Syria, and get the US boxed in by not just the Turks, but Assad and Vlad too?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2019, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Wonder what the turks have on the dufus to make him allow an incursion into Syria, and get the US boxed in by not just the Turks, but Assad and Vlad too?
    Somebody suggested Trump Tower in Istanbul. But even Trump could not stoop so low to jeopardize lives for some building. Or could he?
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2019, 02:46 PM
    Its business
    Expert

Oct 12, 2019, 06:29 PM
    The dufus business is not in the nations interest though taking tax payer money or anybody's, friend or foe, is profit in his pocket! That may be illegal. He gets a million bucks to have his name hanging on those Istanbul towers and how easy is that to use against him to get your way politically, or militarily?
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2019, 07:21 PM
    The dufus business is not in the nations interest though taking tax payer money or anybody's, friend or foe, is profit in his pocket! That may be illegal. He gets a million bucks to have his name hanging on those Istanbul towers and how easy is that to use against him to get your way politically, or militarily?
    No military business, let's see what contracts emerge afterall Turkey has been buying Russian weapons
    Expert

Oct 13, 2019, 08:51 AM
    Reporting has it that the turks are shelling dangerously close to American position and a complete withdrawal is being considered as thousands of Kurds are seeking protection of the Americans. This is bound to get rather messy real quick if we completely evacuate out troops. Don't know how running from the Turks help us or the dufus in the eyes of the government or the world.

Can't beleive the dufus didn't see this coming, or perhaps he did and did it anyway. What a dufus, despicable as he always is.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2019, 09:47 PM
    Reporting has it that the turks are shelling dangerously close to American position and a complete withdrawal is being considered as thousands of Kurds are seeking protection of the Americans. This is bound to get rather messy real quick if we completely evacuate out troops. Don't know how running from the Turks help us or the dufus in the eyes of the government or the world.

Can't beleive the dufus didn't see this coming, or perhaps he did and did it anyway. What a dufus, despicable as he always is.
    Trump obviously had different priorities and no doubt had assurances the americans would not be targetted if they withdrew, which of course is the coward's position from both sides. Why should Trump be concerned about Turkey they have shown themselves to be in the Russian camp lately.
    Expert

Oct 15, 2019, 05:27 AM
    Moscow Mitch the senate leader has said he is against a wholesale troop withdrawal from Syria and wants a reversal of the dufus feckless policy and hinted of a super majority in the House and senate to carry that out. He better get on it, or there won't be anything left to reverse. The dufus meanwhile has issued sanctions against some Turks, feckless on it's face, and wants to negotiate a cease fire, as he plans to evacuate all the troops soon.

Vlad will start his Turkey/Syria border patrol very soon, and the Nationals threaten to sweep the Cardinals.
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2019, 09:52 PM
    Tal I have no objection if Russians patrol the Turkish border, better that they come under fire than my people, they can then settle some of those long standing issues with Turkey who will no doubt run to NATO and the US for protection. Turkey is an opportunist nation and should be dealt with accordingly
    Expert

Oct 16, 2019, 01:09 AM
    Good luck expecting Vlad to solve your problems. Maybe he has suggestions if you meet his price.
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2019, 04:55 AM
    Good luck expecting Vlad to solve your problems. Maybe he has suggestions if you meet his price.
    What I like about Vlad is he has no time for Muslim extremeists
    Expert

Oct 16, 2019, 05:35 AM
    That's not a virtue because he has no time for anyone who stands in his way. Extremists, muslims, journalist, political opponents, traitors, defectors, entertainers, and YOU if you get in the way.
    Expert

Oct 21, 2019, 05:48 PM
    Well, the boys ain't coming home, they will be redeployed to guard the oil in Iraq? What kind of leader runs policy by phone before he has given his troops time to prepare for such actions he wants carried out, and without consulting his generals and advisors, or the leaders of such counties?

Oct 21, 2019, 06:43 PM
    Our troops are in Syria WITHOUT Congressional approval: That means that they are there ILLEGALLY: How can we make any argument for them to stay in Syria when they had no business being there in the first place.....U.S. SOLDIERS ARE THE BEST IN THIS WORLDbut they shouldn't be there! If we want to keep them there, CONGRESS NEEDS TO VOTE TO KEEP THEM THERE: Trump should ask Congress to vote on this measure immediately.
    Ultra Member

Oct 21, 2019, 08:11 PM
    Our troops are in Syria WITHOUT Congressional approval: That means that they are there ILLEGALLY: How can we make any argument for them to stay in Syria when they had no business being there in the first place.....U.S. SOLDIERS ARE THE BEST IN THIS WORLDbut they shouldn't be there! If we want to keep them there, CONGRESS NEEDS TO VOTE TO KEEP THEM THERE: Trump should ask Congress to vote on this measure immediately.
    Why would Trump ask Congress, a Demonrat Congress, to vote on something he doesn't agree with anyway? Honestly Vac, you need to think these issues through. The US troops are there under Presidental fiat, Obama Fiat, and Trump may withdraw them by fiat. Should the Demonrats want them there, they can vote and give Trump the opportunity to once more go against them. Anyway the Pence negotiated cease fire seems to be holding so less argy bargy must be agood thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

How to use allies in a sentence [ 1 Answers ]

My teacher is asking how to use allies, allied in a sentence, but I don't know how to use them in a sentences.

Kurdish etiquette between friends. [ 3 Answers ]

A long-time friend of mine has opened a successful pizza shop. He is Kurdish-Iraqi and when he first came to Canada ten years ago I was one of his first best friends. I have returned to my hometown after being gone a long time and am happy to see that he has succeeded. My problem is this:...

Kurdish Genocide [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody explain to me the 8 stages of genocide as they pertain to the Kurdish genocide (ANFAL campaign)? I don't understand it at all. Or at least redirect me to a site which BLATANTLY has it? Thanks.

View more questions Search