Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2019, 05:32 PM
    True but we have mass murders in public places to keep us busy while the south rises again. The dufus seems to have emerged as the leader of such ilk.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2019, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    True but we have mass murders in public places to keep us busy while the south rises again. The dufus seems to have emerged as the leader of such ilk.
    Trump as leader of the south? who would have thought, although he has expressed a wish to migrate to Florida
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 4, 2019, 09:55 PM
    Wait a second: You boys are misinformed about Florida being part of the SOUTH....its getting to be that the only thing SOUTHERN about Florida is its geography: There's more New Yorkers, New Jersians, New Englanders, and Midwesterners in Florida than there are natives. it seems: Don't mind them coming, just wish they would leave their attitudes.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2019, 04:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Wait a second: You boys are misinformed about Florida being part of the SOUTH....its getting to be that the only thing SOUTHERN about Florida is its geography: There's more New Yorkers, New Jersians, New Englanders, and Midwesterners in Florida than there are natives. it seems: Don't mind them coming, just wish they would leave their attitudes.
    Come on now everyone wants a place in the sun, I'm fortunate the sun shines here all the time
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 5, 2019, 05:25 AM
    What attitude would that be, and are you not bringing your SC attitude also? Are you saying people are not entitled to their own attitude wherever they go in America?

Texas isn't considered the south, it's where the WEST begins. That's our attitude.
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2019, 03:25 PM
    Texas isn't considered the south, it's where the WEST begins. That's our attitude.
    and yet it is further south than the rest, and yet what about Kansas, is it not west. But it is all relative to where you are standing
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2019, 04:22 PM
    Wait a second: You boys are misinformed about Florida being part of the SOUTH....its getting to be that the only thing SOUTHERN about Florida is its geography:
    In the hinterland of Florida away from the tourist traps, Florida is as southern as it gets.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Nov 5, 2019, 10:14 PM
    Athos: I will have to agree with you on that, North Florida, the Panhandle, and certain areas in the central part of the state are pretty darned Southern....got some relatives from New Smyrna and they are pretty, well, "hickish" (I know, that is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!). I will say that I love what some of the born and bred Floridians have on their vehicles: "We Don't Care How You Do It Up North" and "Native"......one not subtle and one subtle, but the message is clear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

How to use allies in a sentence [ 1 Answers ]

My teacher is asking how to use allies, allied in a sentence, but I don't know how to use them in a sentences.

Kurdish etiquette between friends. [ 3 Answers ]

A long-time friend of mine has opened a successful pizza shop. He is Kurdish-Iraqi and when he first came to Canada ten years ago I was one of his first best friends. I have returned to my hometown after being gone a long time and am happy to see that he has succeeded. My problem is this:...

Kurdish Genocide [ 4 Answers ]

Can somebody explain to me the 8 stages of genocide as they pertain to the Kurdish genocide (ANFAL campaign)? I don't understand it at all. Or at least redirect me to a site which BLATANTLY has it? Thanks.

View more questions Search