Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asillem81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2019, 06:33 PM
    Why does the bottom of my feet hurt when I need to urinate?
    Thanks for all the answers shared on this site. I can breathe a sigh of relief that I am not insane. Doctors think I am weird when I explain my spmtoms. I really believe my bladder issue is caused from some nerve problem. A doctor on another website shared the same cause as you guys did (sciatic nerve being pressured). Now I can request what test I want to be done. Been having this urine problem since 2016. Sharpe pain, numbness in feet, tingling pain, and twitches just about anywhere on my body when I want to urinate. Sometimes I can't even sense when I want to pee until I feel the discomfort/pain somewhere in my body. I feel like I gain the solution by coming on this site. Thanks much.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 9, 2019, 07:07 PM
    asillem81: Not a doctor but this sounds like you are getting on the fringes of Diabetes.....pins in the bottom of the feet is a symptom......need to urinate another, so the strain may be a connection.
    asillem81 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2019, 08:04 PM
    Thanks for your comment. I have done test for diabetes too but no sign of it. But I will do an update because it's since last month I started feeling the numbeness in the heel of my feet but other sypmtoms were around long before.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 10, 2019, 08:57 AM
    Why wouldn't you see a local doctor to help you get to the bottom of this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Warts on the bottom of my feet - already for 7 years! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there, So as the title suggests, I have warts, most likely a form of plantar warts, on the bottom of my feet. My left foot has two warts, with the largest being not quite the size of a penny and seems to be a group of smaller warts. My right foot has one small wart on the side of my heel....

Hands swollen and feet hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 48yr old male, my blood pressure reads 144/90 and my hands are a little swollen and the bootom of my feet ache. Should I go to the ER?

Small bumps on bottom of feet and outter part of palm [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Chris and I have noticed quite some time ago that I had small bumps on the bottom part of my feet and on the bottom and sides of my heals. I just recently discovered that the same type of bumps have been noticed on inner lower corner of my palms and I am concerned that this condition...

View more questions Search