Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcjm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2019, 08:02 AM
    Marriage issues
    Every 10 days or so my wife becomes angry, irritated and confrontational. We were remarried 10 after divorcing, but there is no change in her behavior. I am a female also. She accuses me of not wanting to help out. We live in the south, I am 60 and jobs are hard to come by at this age. Every time I get a job she sabotages my ability to get there. So I lose them. But when I go back north and try to reclaim my life she is stalking me, hacking me phone and email accounts, calling literally bashing me to my friends, alienating me from my family by causing problems with them. I have asked her to go counseling, we can go but she says she will and never does. Then she tells me all that she is doing for me and how ungrateful I am if I do not respond to the fight. If I take a walk she is yelling out the door so the neighbors can see our dysfunction. Please help!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2019, 11:49 AM
    Leave and call the cops if she won't leave you alone. You may have to call them a few times and have a paper trail, or get a restraining order. No easy or quick fixes for these kinds of problems with this kind of history, but be careful and be safe and run like heck. I know plenty of people who get divorced two and even 3 times from the same person and for the life of me haven't figured it out yet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 9, 2019, 02:24 PM
    So stop all contact, move, don't give phone number, block facebook and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2nd marriage issues. [ 2 Answers ]

Will be as brief as possible. Both me and my wife are in our second marriages with each other, for about 5 years now. It has been a turbulent time as we have had to deal with every blended family issue imaginable, but also a having a baby 2 years ago. The main issue that I have is with how my wife...

Divorce and marriage issues [ 5 Answers ]

My wife is trying to give up on our marriage an we have only been married for about 3 an a half months an we have a 3 month old baby boy, I'm trying to work this out with her but she wants to do a divorce. Do I have to sign the papers? Cause I want to work this out or what can I do to work...

Issues in 6 year marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Where to begin? I married at 17 due to not having a stable home and marriage being the only option. He was a loser, no kids thank GOD! I divorced at 19 and went out on my own. I was sexually abused as a child and I think this will come into play with the way things are today. I met my...

Communication issues in marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am looking for answers to my troubles and I think this is a place I can get some objective advice. I have been married for 3 years and while my husband and I love each other very much and get along like close buddies, I'm facing more and more domestic frustration as time passes. ...

View more questions Search