Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2019, 01:59 AM
    Engine braking
    I have a 90cc 4-stroke auto engine,and i want to know if there is a way to reduce the engine braking on it,if it can be done please send info on how and what to do or what web site. THANKS TO ALL WHO HELP
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2019, 12:40 PM
    What do you mean by engine breaking? I'm only familiar with Jake Brakes.

Mar 6, 2020, 11:19 PM
    what i mean is when i let off the throttle the internal friction of the engines moving parts will create a bit of inertia which is then applied to the rear wheel causing the motorcycle to slow down or brake

Mar 6, 2020, 11:23 PM
    Adjusting engine braking
    I WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY can tell me how to reduce engine braking on a 90cc 147fmf automatic 4 stroke engine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braking noises [ 1 Answers ]

I got a 2005 toyota highlander and when I applied the brakes it makes a clicking noise, from the rear side. If you any ideas. Please tell me.

Braking [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1998 cavilier and when I brake hard the car jerks and the back brakes come on and off drasticly and then lock up. This is worse when there is snow on the ground or when its wet. I would just like to disconect the abs system but I'm not sure how and a garage won't do it Any help with...

Braking up with my girlfriend [ 5 Answers ]

I was seeing my girlfriend for three months after been together for a month she sends me an email saying she didn't realise how hard uni was going to be for her this year and that she didn't have time for a relationship and she was sorry and that. Then about 5 hours after she ended it she is...

Braking problem on 91 Accord [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all... I'm having an intermitant brake problem. Here's the problem, when I step down on the brake pedal - there's very little resistance i.e. the brake pedal easily goes to the floor... I am able to stop but something is wrong there. Again, the problem is intermitant, when I'm...

View more questions Search