Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deltron3030 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2019, 11:43 AM
    Hydrocodone Relapse and Suboxone Clinic
    I'm going to fail my drug test at my suboxone clinic, because I took some hydro's. I'm going to admit it to my doc. Will I get kicked out?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 12:13 PM
    They gave you the rules when you were enrolled didn't they? They should have given you a copy of that signed contract and that's what I would need to see. It's still a good idea to admit your mistake to your doctor though. How long have you been enrolled in this clinic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relapse... now what? [ 3 Answers ]

So 2016 isn't starting so good for me I relapsed after 4 whole years!! I am so disappointed in myself. So now what should I do? Haven't felt this lost in hearts!Help me please. ~*~ChAnA-GuRl~*~

Suboxone clinic/dirty urine [ 1 Answers ]

Will I get kicked out of my suboxone clinic if I have a dirty urine? I have been going for 9 months and this is the only time I have relapsed. Should I see if I can cancel the appt till next week or just go and tell my doctor everything?

Relapse [ 0 Answers ]

Dr Bill I wrote you for my son that he is binge drinker. He again drink after long time. This time he did not binge but drink. Now I am again scare how we help him to control his drinking. He is saying that he is going to see his doctor tomorrow and after that he will not drink. This time he...

Relapse of BPD? [ 4 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder in November 2008. I received almost 18 months of therapy for it, and have been out of therapy for around 6 months now. At the time I chose to leave therapy early as I felt that I was much better and was experiencing a much better quality of life,...

View more questions Search