Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 07:46 PM
    LOL, nice I love it, and having worked in a continuos production operation, we did things in 8 hr shifts. Work 8 rest 16, be back to hit it again. It was a never ending story. Weary ain't the word for these bones.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2019, 08:01 PM
    Talaniman: You know it, brother: And, then, there were the GLORIOUS Annual Shutdowns where the "days" had no "hours": You could work as long as you wanted to, nobody would tell you to go home.....just be back out here at O'Dark Thirty! Thank the good Lord, we only have those every 12-18 months! Takes weeks to recover from them....like some kind of hangover without an initial "feel good" time, just the kick-in-the-head feeling from the start!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 08:49 PM
    The memories of those days still wears me out NOW! 16 on 8 off, but we always had a down unit to service. Yeah, that explains the nightmares about machines, 17 years later.

My best friend Jack Daniels tried his best to help, but that definitely didn't work out. My bad for trusting the sucker!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

President US [ 2 Answers ]

Who first women president United State

President 50% Vice President 50% [ 5 Answers ]

I am the president and the vice pres won't do his job. Does he have to get the same salary as me or can he be fired as a sales person

Best president [ 20 Answers ]

Who gets your vote as the best U.S. president during the past 50 years? Why?

President [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible for Bill clinton to become president again?

View more questions Search