Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hiro masui Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2019, 05:35 PM
    used ground coffee
    Is used ground coffee good for vegetables and/or floors?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2019, 02:33 AM
    Mostly, yes. Adding it to soil increases it's carbon content and provides nutrients as it decays. They can help aerate the soil and provide drainage.
    They are a great way to add nitrogen to any compost.

Fresh ground coffee can be quite acidic, stick with the leftovers.
    hiro masui Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2019, 01:46 PM
    Your answer helped me. Thank you.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2019, 01:55 PM
    :)

Sure things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee ground stools [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had had diarrhea for 2 months. He started on ciprofloxacn and metronidazol on Monday Jan. 6th. He still has diarrhea and for past 3 days coffee ground stools. Should he go to ER?

What size ground wire do I need for a 10 mega-Hertz ground 400 feet long? [ 1 Answers ]

We are adding a new ground that is 400 feet away, and we need to size it for 10 mega-Hertz. Can you please tell me the size cable that we need to install?

How many spoonfuls of coffee ground should I use to make the perfect cup of coffee? [ 32 Answers ]

Hi guys! This may be a dumb questions but I just want to know how all of you make your coffee. The way I make mine... I usually go by how many cups I'm making. For example, if I make 6 cups of coffee, I'll put in 12 spoonfuls of coffee ground. Basically I use 2 spoonfuls per cup. Sometimes I...

Does "Coffee Bean" have better coffee than "Starbucks"? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Correct method to RUN copper ground wire to ground a 200 amp electrical circuit box? [ 0 Answers ]

Is a 3-wire copper ground or a solid copper wire required to ground a 200 amp electrical box? Is this wireing correct: A 3-wire copper ground wire in a conduit run from the electrical panel to the copper rod in the ground then to the cold water; AND THEN IN THE GARAGE the naked 3-wire...

View more questions Search