Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 03:08 PM
    how big a dill is he really?
    Well you already have a whistle blower but Trump asked another foriegn leader to get involved in american politics

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-...eport/11562604

Apparently, he asked Scott Morrison, Australian Prime Minister, to help discredit the Meuller investigation. What help Australia could be is mote even though it was a tip from an Australian diplomat that might have led to the investigation it was the actions of Trump and others that Meuller investigated. If this is so then Trump may indeed be trying to obstruct justice and be liable to inpeachment.

For the record Downer, the diplomat involved, was formerly a conservative politician and Australian political leader and would be unlikely to side with democrats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Downer
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 30, 2019, 03:41 PM
    I told you so!
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 30, 2019, 07:35 PM
    You know, it could be possible that this whole Ukraine affair could be played off by the Administration as a pursuit of criminal activity of the Bidens...whether or not that is true or nor....I could see where that angle would sell it as legitimate: You had criminal activity, or it appeared to be criminal activity, and the President simply asking the new Ukrainian President to help the U.S. with the investigation.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 08:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    You know, it could be possible that this whole Ukraine affair could be played off by the Administration as a pursuit of criminal activity of the Bidens...whether or not that is true or nor....I could see where that angle would sell it as legitimate: You had criminal activity, or it appeared to be criminal activity, and the President simply asking the new Ukrainian President to help the U.S. with the investigation.
    Apparently, there is an agreement between the US and the Ukraine regarding investigation of criminal activity but Trump should have had the good sense to send any requests through DOJ or State channels and what on Earth does he think Australia can contribute to the debate.

Ask yourself, why would the US be investigating the activities of a US citizen in the Ukraine. Does he think they were smuggling gas to the US and why would it be an issue at the level of President, it can only be a political issue a little tit for tat mud slingging
    Expert

Sep 30, 2019, 08:29 PM
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...d-the-document

" I would like you to do us a favor though." This was the dufus response to being asked for MORE missiles. No dirt on the Biden's, No missiles? Vlad would love it as he would love the Mueller Report ripped apart and removed the blamed for Russia election interference, and laid it at the feet of the Ukraine.

Loved watching repubs twisting in knots making excuses for the dufus on TV.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 10:16 PM
    There can be no excuse for this sort of behaviour, but the WH leaks like a sieve, got to be a serious security issue. I tell you that Trump is looking very insecure and these things were done before the impeachment proceedings started, what will he do now as he panics. My question is valid, how big a dill is he anyway ​these are not the actions of a smart man

Oct 1, 2019, 05:03 AM
    Like Trump or not, security leaks at the level of the Executive Branch need to be routed-out and the perpetrators punished severely….this isn't a Demo or Repub or Libertarian thing, it is about the overall security of the U.S.: You cannot continue to extoll the virtues of "leakers" regardless of what they are leaking....a some fundamental level, this is wrong: Prosecution at the Federal level and making some examples is, unfortunately, got to happen to stop this crap.
    Expert

Oct 1, 2019, 09:29 AM
    Maybe the dufus is just as incompetent to manage his own WH as he is at everything else except lying, cheating stealing and being a big mouth dufus. I mean he puts those people around him but can't catch leakers?

Yeah he is a big fat orange DILL.

Oct 1, 2019, 01:15 PM
    Talaniman & Paraclete: Honestly, if the White House cannot keep anything secret, I think we can forget about keeping national secrets, trade secrets, or military secrets away from the ChiComs…..with the number of leakers and the amount they leak, its just impossible to maintain confidentiality.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2019, 07:09 AM
    The WH leaks seem to revolve around scandalous bad behavior more than trade secrets and military stuff.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2019, 07:36 AM
    OP
    Maybe, unlikely to side with Democrats, yes. Conservative, not so much, more like centrish.

It's funny that these articles keep popping up, Trump tries to investigate the Dems for corruption and now he's being impeached. As if asking the same people who helped provided information against him, for reasons, was a crime.

This whole thing is partisan, pick your side, I warn you though, they're both smelling like manure.
    Expert

Oct 2, 2019, 09:03 AM
    I can agree both sides both dems and repubs have agendas, nothing new there, but I think also we the public may be missing something from this impeachment thing in that the extortion of Ukraine by with holding military aid after the congress and pentagon have approved the funds and dealt with the corruption issues may be but the beginnng of a bigger problem.

Included into the released memo was the investigation on "crowdstrike", and produce a server the dufus says the Ukraine has that would undermine the entire Mueller Report in an effort to remove the reasons why sanctions have been placed on Russia by the congress. Let me remind you of the intelligence community, and Mueller himself have concluded that Russia did conduct a propaganda cyber war to help the dufus get elected (Russia if your listening), and if the dufus can clear the Russians and blame it on the Ukraine company (Crowdstrike), then he can effectively clear Vlad and his minions and free up money and businesses frozen in limbo since the election.

So not just dirt on Biden, but Russian sanctions by the US is at stake here. Would that not also justify the pardon of Paul Manafort who worked for Vlad through the Ukraine also? Of course it would and made even easier since the meme no collusion or obstruction after the Mueller Report by Barr, despite the rather obvious cover up with the rhetoric by the dufus and his sycophants to distract and fool the American people while he carries out Vlad wishes in Russia's interests. Already it's being reported that there is a deal in the works between the Ukraine and Russia that allows Vlad to claim peace and end the 5 year war, while he keeps Crimea and Eastern Ukraine, and frees his money and allows him to do business again.

So yeah you can pick whatever side you want, but be cautious of what side Vlad is on.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2019, 05:05 PM
    So yeah you can pick whatever side you want, but be cautious of what side Vlad is on.
    Vlad is on the side of Vlad, and as you may have noticed, Brer Vlad, he lay low. What I say is let the ethnic russians do what ethnic russians do. Ukraine is actually two countries divided by a big river and people on each side of the river think differently.

I think Vlad is on the side which will favour Russia and if incidently that is Trump because he opposes an enemy of Russia in HC then that is the way it is
    Expert

Oct 2, 2019, 05:34 PM
    Like the south, the Soviets are trying to rise again. They both want the dufus to help.

Oct 2, 2019, 05:51 PM
    Paraclete: It is time for the relationship between Russia and the U.S. to change....the period of time from 1945 - 1990 constituted the "Cold War" years....that time was driven by communist subversion all around the world and orchestrated, mostly, out of Moscow.....so, given these facts, anyone can understand why the U.S.-Russian relationship suffered during those years. However, Russian hasn't been Bolshevik since 1990....29 years ago....I think its about time that we stop treating Russia like WE OUGHT TO BE TREATING THE TRUE THREAT: THE CHICOMS!

Russia and the U.S. should be trading partners. Russian mineral wealth far surpasses that of any other nation and the U.S. needs to find sources of exotic minerals.

Russian attitudes towards terrorism is well noted: We have that in common with them.

Our whole foreign policy when it comes to Russia is ANTIQUATED beyond measure and it should change.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2019, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Paraclete: It is time for the relationship between Russia and the U.S. to change....the period of time from 1945 - 1990 constituted the "Cold War" years....that time was driven by communist subversion all around the world and orchestrated, mostly, out of Moscow.....so, given these facts, anyone can understand why the U.S.-Russian relationship suffered during those years. However, Russian hasn't been Bolshevik since 1990....29 years ago....I think its about time that we stop treating Russia like WE OUGHT TO BE TREATING THE TRUE THREAT: THE CHICOMS!

Russia and the U.S. should be trading partners. Russian mineral wealth far surpasses that of any other nation and the U.S. needs to find sources of exotic minerals.

Russian attitudes towards terrorism is well noted: We have that in common with them.

Our whole foreign policy when it comes to Russia is ANTIQUATED beyond measure and it should change.
    There was a brief flowering of a relationship, but then the US did what the US does and started criticising and pushing their influence into places which were traditional russian sphere of influence. The Ukraine is a case in point and a contentious issue, Georgia is no doubt another as no doubt is Poland
    Expert

Oct 2, 2019, 06:19 PM
    Vlad runs one of the biggest criminal enterprises in the world and the dufus wants in. Have you read Vlads book, "How to make your opposition disappear". It's a DIY must read. When you talk corruption in the Ukraine, you're talking Vlad.

Oct 2, 2019, 06:46 PM
    Talaniman: Vlad is getting older now.....he won't be "in charge" forever......he may be all of the things you say but he operates a huge apparatus that thirsts for improvements because even he knows that the people have a breaking point: The 29 years since the fall of Bolshevism have been glorious but also sad...glorious to have gotten out of communism but sad because their progress has been muted and mutated by the Oligarchs and the "apparatus" of, still, Central Government.

Like Trump or not (I KNOW YOU DESPISE HIM!), he did try to change the nature of the Russian-U.S. relationship...I don't know the reasons for it, but the effort was there...the Russia Investigation effectively put a monkey wrench into that effort, however.

Despite all the obstacles, people in power being the main one, the U.S.-Russia relationship needs to improve......it should be a long term goal.
    Expert

Oct 3, 2019, 03:56 AM
    For any healthy relationship between people, or nations in this case, there must be healthy people. Vlad is a criminal, and the dufus is a liar and cheater who disrespects the law and everyone else for his own gain. That's not a good combination for either nation in my estimation, so while I agree the relationship must improve, I don't see two criminals improving it. You can't build a campfire in a rainstorm.

Can't do much about Vlad, but we can deal with the dufus, and do better ourselves.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2019, 01:43 PM
    What help Australia could be is mote
    I didn't read everyone comments ,but you must be kidding . The American intelligence agencies recruited Alexander Downer in their sting of Papadopoulos . You know it and I know it .

What a coincidence that he happened to meet Papadopoulos in a bar where he learned from the drunken braggart the information Joe Mifsud planted into his brain … that the Russians has "dirt " on Evita.

What did Downer do with the info ? Did he follow protocol ? Did he get authorization from Turnbull to breach accepted protocol ? From what I understand ,the FBI learned of this directly from Downer and not the usual chain of command of the 5 eyes agreement which says that
    any intelligence goes through the intelligence system of the country that gathered it.

But Downer decided to directly report the info to the American Embassy in London. Why ? Don't you think that should be cleared up ? What a coincidence that Downer's report ended up in the hand of embassy’s charge d’affaires, Elizabeth Dibble, who previously served as a principal deputy assistant secretary in Evita's State Department.

When ASIO eventually got it's hands on Downers memo ,it was shelved because they thought it was nonsense . Did Downer disclose any classified information to the American embassy ? There are questions that need to be answered ;and like Ukraine ,I'm certain that the US and the Aussies have a treaty to assist each other in criminal investigations .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Support for dill herb [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to grow dill from seed. They have germinated well but my concern is they are beginning to fall over. They are very spindly and need support but what would be suitable on such spindly plants? Thanks

Drying dill [ 1 Answers ]

What part of the dill do you dry for future use and how do you do it. :)

How do you take care of the herb dill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dill plant and it seems to turn brown. I would like to know the care of that herb. :confused:

Fried dill pickles [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a recipe for fried dill pickles

View more questions Search