Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martinjakson12 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2019, 06:21 PM
    gifting a gift and asking for smth.
    basically I want to gift a girl that has helped me throughout a lot of problems in my life and she already did something that I always wanted her to do before like a month or so when she spoke with me and helped me with a problem. Now I really want to give her a gift but at the same time I want to ask her to help me with another problem but in a more polite way would that work? assuming that am going to ask her very politely
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 06:30 PM
    Yes. Sounds good.

Sep 30, 2019, 04:50 AM
    do you think that would be rude i mean the way that i give her a gift in return of a help from her? I really don't want her to reject this gift and make her mad and another thing i wrote some good words in a card so she can read it when she opens the gift do you think that saying these words by myself is better or letting her to read it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 30, 2019, 08:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinjakson12 View Post
    do you think that would be rude i mean the way that i give her a gift in return of a help from her? I really don't want her to reject this gift and make her mad and another thing i wrote some good words in a card so she can read it when she opens the gift do you think that saying these words by myself is better or letting her to read it?
    Say a personal thank you as you hand her the card and gift. Smile.

Sep 30, 2019, 12:01 PM
    thank you @Wondergirl have a great day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Money gifting [ 3 Answers ]

If I give my 5 kids, $10,000 each in a mutual fund for xmass before the end of this year, 2014, is there any federal or Maryland tax consequences on the principal, to them or me, other them what it may earn by the end of the year? If they cash it in, in 2015 , any tax consequences on the...

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

View more questions Search