Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2019, 06:01 PM
    Trump Floats Execution for his Opponents
    Of course, he'll deny the connection all night long, but here's what this pig said this week.

For people who leak info from his unholy circle - Trump suggests the way to handle them is how it was done in the past for treason. In other words, EXECUTION!

Trump accused Congressman Adam Schiff of treason. What other conclusion can there be except that Trump is suggesting Schiff be EXECUTED! This is a dog whistle to some right-wing crazy out there.

The whistleblower is being protected by the Witness Protection Program. Immediately upon learning this, Trump demanded his right to face his accuser. Of course, he has no desire to face his accuser. His true agenda is to expose the whistleblower so some nut can do his dirty work for him.

Connect the dots.
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2019, 06:33 PM
    Athos: I don't know your stance around Capital Punishment, you may be for it or against it, but certainly when you do betray your country, that is grounds for capital punishment. One of the big problems today, in a lot of areas, is that there is little to no repercussions for wrongdoers, particularly in government works. Not every wrongdoing is a crime that warrants" the death penalty, obviously, but, certainly, there should be more severe punishments handed out.

Where I come from and how I was raised, the conscious practice of lying would get you a severe whipping. Today, lying has almost become and accepted practice, and that is scary. People in general, and people in government, especially, lie with impunity, with absolute no fear of any sort of punishment for lying. In this particular case, I am not for the killing of Schiff, he's just a guy who will do anything to get on camera, and he's hasn't committed any crime, whatsoever, that I know about. However, this "whistleblower", if it is proven that his information is erroneous or that those who fed him the information were lying, they should receive some kind of punishment and jail terms just to stop these kind of frivolous exercises.....people have to know that they cannot lie and get away with it, at least sometimes.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    people have to know that they cannot lie and get away with it, at least sometimes.
    "at least sometimes"???

Sep 29, 2019, 07:23 PM
    W.G.: I would prefer ALL THE TIME in terms of punishment for lying.....but at the poor rate we are going these days, I may have to accept the constellation prize of "sometimes"....something is better than nothing!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 07:36 PM
    W.G.: I would prefer ALL THE TIME in terms of punishment for lying.....but at the poor rate we are going these days, I may have to accept the constellation prize of "sometimes"....something is better than nothing!
    And what about the thousands of Trump's lies?

Sep 29, 2019, 08:58 PM
    W.G.: He is the POTUS....that makes him different. We (us serfs out here in the real world) are protected from a lot of dangers by those above us and some of this protection arises in that we DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.....I often wonder if we knew as much as we claim we want to know, would we really want to know it, after all. In some areas, ignorance is bliss.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 09:02 PM
    W.G.: He is the POTUS....that makes him different. We (us serfs out here in the real world) are protected from a lot of dangers by those above us and some of this protection arises in that we DON'T KNOW THE WHOLE STORY.....I often wonder if we knew as much as we claim we want to know, would we really want to know it, after all. In some areas, ignorance is bliss.
    His life and words are an open book. Tweets. Videos. Live broadcasts and rallies.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2019, 09:27 PM
    Treason is disloyalty, some want a narrow definition, but in the past treason was disloyalty to the leader
    Ultra Member

Sep 29, 2019, 10:21 PM
    V7 - The point is not about capital punishment. It's about a president of the United States floating execution ideas because he wants to get rid of his political opponent.

And;

Your view of POTUS is pathetic at best. You just don't get it. He's under the same laws as you and me. I guess you need to hear this more than once. You should have learned it as a child.

Sep 30, 2019, 04:27 AM
    Athos: The POZTUS is treated differently than you or I, and not just this POTUS: For example, if YOU and the POTUS arrived at a given hotel at the same time, without reservations, and they had one room left, do you have a chance in hell of securing the room? WE/US/serfs are not on the same level as POTUS and the laws do not act upon the same, either....words and actions are way different.
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Of course, he'll deny the connection all night long, but here's what this pig said this week.

For people who leak info from his unholy circle - Trump suggests the way to handle them is how it was done in the past for treason. In other words, EXECUTION!

Trump accused Congressman Adam Schiff of treason. What other conclusion can there be except that Trump is suggesting Schiff be EXECUTED! This is a dog whistle to some right-wing crazy out there.

The whistleblower is being protected by the Witness Protection Program. Immediately upon learning this, Trump demanded his right to face his accuser. Of course, he has no desire to face his accuser. His true agenda is to expose the whistleblower so some nut can do his dirty work for him.

Connect the dots.
    Here's one I missed.

Trump wants his opponent Senator Biden to get the electric chair because of some nutty idea in Trump's so-called mind.

No, I didn't make that up.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Here's one I missed.

Trump wants his opponent Senator Biden to get the electric chair because of some nutty idea in Trump's so-called mind.

No, I didn't make that up.
    flights of fancy are you a friend of Trump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

How to neuter your political opponents [ 4 Answers ]

No doubt every political party has sought to challenge its opponents in ways other than the ballot box but sometimes all it takes is the stroke of a pen The ALP is as good as unlawful in NSW. Here's why. - The Drum Opinion (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) So when is democracy not...

Reasons proponentes are for unions and opponents are against union [ 1 Answers ]

Also identify recommendations for management which would improve mgmt/labor relations... and... recomendations for thr labor union to implement which would improve mgmt/labor relations...

View more questions Search