Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Malpal91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2019, 09:47 PM
    Relationships
    I make eye contact with a guy who I work with and there’s another girl who works with him also and when I made eye contact she stared at me with a serious look on her face. Also when she was leaving for the night out of the corner of my eye I saw her watching me talking to another coworker. I was just wondering what it all means?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 06:32 AM
    It means she ain't your friend, for whatever reason, and you should be wary of her, as you don't know what she will do about whatever feelings she has. You also don't know who her friends are or how close they are, or what they will unite to do if they feel threatened by your presense in the work environment, which is not the place for such personal conflicts, but happens all the time.

Are you the new girl in the office by chance? Do you have designs on a particular co worker? Is that why you seek to catch his eye. Sorry more questions than answers but the devil is always in the details for suggestions. Maybe you have a history with this girl we would need to know about, or maybe it's YOU who has misread the situation.

What say you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 13-years old and quite mature for my age, I see my age girls dating nothing further than dating,holding hands and have someone to talk to maybe is this too much to ask for when I am only 13-years old. I want a boyfriend.

Relationships [ 3 Answers ]

So this guy and I have been dating for over a year and a half. We were great for about the first year now we seem to fight over almost anything. If he does something little and I mention it he gets angry with me because he's grumpy a lot then I get mad and it turns into a huge fight. I can't take...

View more questions Search