Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheShottoSeeker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2019, 05:21 PM
    I feel like a revolutionary leader
    I think I can bring Jesus Christ down to Earth... Society tells me that this is not possible.

It all started when I was in class 10. I was in a hostel which I was extremely fed-up with. I was a victim of bullying. In a desperate attempt to stop it, I decided to play along with the system. I started telling people that I am the chosen one. I am the great person who is destined to bring Jesus to Earth. I was extremely clever and good at selling the story, and some people actually started believing it. Others opposed strongly. This prompted me to try even harder to protect my story. It did not end simply and I do not want to discuss how it ended. But the thing is, I ACTUALLY believe what I said. I actually believe that I am the chosen one. My friend thinks that in order to protect the story too hard, my mind started believing it itself. But I don't think that is true. And I want to know how I can bring Jesus to Earth. This is eating me up. I can not sleep at night since this thought keeps bugging me all the time.

What should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 09:02 AM
    You bring Jesus to earth by showing love and helping others, especially in secret and no one knows it was you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 29, 2019, 06:13 PM
    There is no "chosen one" beyond the movie, but we are all chosen to follow the teachings of Jesus. We can not bring Jesus to earth, that time is set by God and no one knows that date or time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Revolutionary war [ 9 Answers ]

It is imprtant for armies to have "game plans" so they can work together on different fronts at the same time. Why didn't that work for german's plans?

Revolutionary War [ 2 Answers ]

Why did the colonists declare Independence when the British were taking money from them because the previous war was for them and the British needed money. Also it's not like most colonists couldn't pay for it so why did they start war?

Revolutionary war [ 2 Answers ]

I have a speech due for my college class and was wondering if you could tell me where I could maybe conduct an interview with someone who knew a lot about the revolutionary war. I don't know where to begin but I would appreciate any feedback. Daughters of the american revolution? Thanks

Revolutionary war [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with the following question. Were the promises of the Revolutionary War fulfilled in its aftermath, specifically during the period from 1789-1828? To what degree had society and politics changed?

View more questions Search