Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepsen839 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2019, 06:26 AM
    Correct or incorrect
    Is it correct to say "Having people to have good experience is always welcome." having means allowing and to have means experience
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 28, 2019, 07:51 AM
    "Having people have a good experience is always welcome." would be my preference. drop the "to". You could also eliminate the redundant beginning with a better verb like HELPING instead of HAVING..."Helping people have a good experience is always welcome."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Incorrect W2 for Non-resident alien - Reported wages understated; correct taxes held [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a non-resident alien changing status from OPT to H1B in Oct 2013 (and do not want to choose first year election). In the first half of 2013, on OPT I had asked my employer to exempt my income from taxes since US taxes may not be applicable if I left in few days. However, once I was...

Incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my A/C running but it won't stay on for 30 seconds it comes on and cuts off. I checked the status light it was blinking rapid continuous incorrect twinning incorrect primary polarity what's wrong with this thing

How to correct the recorded incorrect amount on the books [ 2 Answers ]

As recorded incorrectly in the books as $4,126. Which is mistakenly recorded instead of $4,216. How do correct this error in the Bank

Texas law... how long does an employer have to correct and incorrect paycheck? [ 3 Answers ]

I started a new job as a Nursing Supervisor a month ago. On my first paycheck I noticed that the pay rate was $4/hr less than it was supposed to be. Payroll said No problem that it would be added to my next paycheck. Second paycheck (a week ago) the rate is still $4/hr less and correction from...

Correct and incorrect entries [ 1 Answers ]

Oh thank you. I get it now. But I still had a few problems with these. So I was wodnering If someone can tell me how these were done. I am a mother of a nursing student and I am interested in doing accounting diploma. So I want to learn before I decide. I was wondering if someone can tell me what...

View more questions Search