Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Osun goddess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2019, 04:26 PM
    Relationship of 3years ended
    I don't know how am I gonna get over this break up or explain that it ended to my family.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 04:35 PM
    Please tell us more. We can help you unravel this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
    Mourning such a loss is a bummer all right especially while the hurt is fresh and upfront. Probably be the same for your family to some extent. How old are you both, and why did it end?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relationship Ended [ 8 Answers ]

I was dating a man six months. Early on in the relationship he emailed me at work & say he couldn't wait to see me, the following day he emailed me & said he was going back to his ex-girlfriend. When that didn't work out, he again emailed me & asked would I give him a second change. I gave him...

So my first relationship has ended [ 25 Answers ]

Firstly I think the background story should be known. We are both 18 now and we started dating 2 1/2 years ago and it was great. It felt like I met my soulmate, I got along well with her family, I could stop by and they would be really friendly to me. We talked about everything, the deep stuff...

I just ended another relationship [ 12 Answers ]

After dating a girl for two months I told her it was over. She told me one night that her ex husband use to hit her with a belt and forced her to have sex. This was a lot for me to deal with and hard for me to look or think of her without visualizing the events. I really enjoyed being with her and...

My relationship ended because of the way that I am [ 19 Answers ]

:( I was dating this wonderful guy for nine months and went through hell and back for this man. Well, because of previous relationships that I had, I was very insecure and jealous and in the end it caused for me and the love of my life to break up. How do I overcome this? Does it come all at once...

Relationship ended [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all, I am new to this site so hello everyone. I am going through a very bad time. I am 48 and last year I sold my house to live with my partner of 2 years with the intention of buying somewhere together. Very sadly it did not work as I had so hoped for. I am living with my mother (which...

View more questions Search