Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaneishaJ23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2019, 12:32 PM
    Testing
    I took a small piece of Lortab for pain 3 days before my hair follicle test for a job. I took it before I got a call from the job to come interview . Will it show up in my system ? I’m scared 😭
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 02:51 PM
    You may as well relax. I doubt seriously if it even shows up. Hair follicle tests are designed to detect heavy drug usage as far back as 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

EtG testing [ 6 Answers ]

I am taking a 7 panel drug screen test for probation through a ptest for alcoholrivate company in Colrado. They only charge $8.00 for the ua. EtG test, from what I have seen on the internet cost has little has $15 to $100. The outfit is called RMOMS and does a high volume of tests. Do you think the...

How to do unit testing and functional testing on an Android app? [ 0 Answers ]

I have created an app that sends intents among multiple activities. After doing some research I have found that the ActivityUnitTestCase class is designed for unit testing while the ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2 is designed for functional testing. I understand the use of methods such as setUp(),...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search