Sep 26, 2019, 12:45 PM
    Now Trump supporters are despicable
    From deplorables to despicables ......the Dems never learn

From the mouth of Spartacus
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfauJRD5344

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 02:23 PM
    It's repubs who don't learn. After all the words, antics and behavior, they still stand with this lying cheating dufus. Naw can't read the reports, for themselves. That's just fake news says the dufus, and repubs echo his utterings. So like this deplorable despicable bully they will share the fleas with the dog they lay down with, and that's a fitting fate for those that can't read, so NEVER learn.

Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2019, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    From deplorables to despicables ......the Dems never learn

From the mouth of Spartacus
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfauJRD5344

Booker's point is excellent. The silence of the Republicans in the face of evil.
    Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 02:35 PM

tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2019, 03:21 PM
    you know tal that the 2 portraits Madame Mim nailed to the wall were Presidents who were NOT convicted . Athos good idea ,go into the campaign calling Trump supporters despicable .Because disparaging his supporters worked so well in 2016 . Tal calls them dummies who can't read and
    Strzok said he could smell them at Walmart . And the emperor called the people in flyover land bitter clingers to guns and religion ,

It also shows that Booker has no desire for unity despite his rhetoric .I would find a name for a Booker supporter if only I could find a Booker supporter .
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2019, 05:04 PM
    Athos: What in the name of God are you talking about "Republicans Silent In The Face Of Evil": What is so evil to illicit this? What has Trump done that is evil? How many innocents is Trump responsible for killing and maiming? How is Trump evil? The left has gone off the ledge. If you want to see evil, why don't you explore the Obama inspired "Arab Spring", where so many were murdered and are still being murdered and Obama condoned the killing in all these countries, especially the horrors committed in Syria. Obama thought he would just waltz over and kick Assad out of Syria but Assad kicked Obama's CIA initiatives (stupid communist voting Brennan!) arse and gave Obama the middle finger to boot! In the interim period, Obama supported murders who cutoff children's heads in Syria (Christian Church destroying, child killing FSA was so loved by Obama!).....but you think Trump is evil! What twisted logic do you employ?

The left would have you think that Trump is Hitler by mere inference: Hitler used toilet paper....Trump uses toilet paper...therefore, Trump and Hitler must be the same person! This is the kind of logic the left uses.

Left is going to get their heads bashed by Trump come 11/'20: This Impeachment crap seals the left's fate.

I am a Libertarian but when I see nothing but sheer lies being spread about the POTUS, it causes a reaction in me to rise up and shine a light on the filthy ways of the accusers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 05:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Left is going to get their heads bashed by Trump come 11/'20: This Impeachment crap seals the left's fate.
    Trump is on his way out! Praise the Lord!
    Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 05:19 PM
    If a guys own words aren't enough, then obviously you chose not to read them.

I am a Libertarian but when I see nothing but sheer lies being spread about the POTUS, it causes a reaction in me to rise up and shine a light on the filthy ways of the accusers.
    Do you need the link the dufus produced...AGAIN?

Sep 26, 2019, 05:42 PM
    W.G.: You are dreaming! Trump is going to defeat the whole damn gaggle of Democrats! Your main FLAG BEARER is that little mouse of a man named Adam Schiff: entirely incompetent! Next you have the "Human Penguin" Jerrold Nadler: entirely incompetent......these are the people you think will take down Trump? Dream on Macbeth! The rest of the cast of the cast on the left is even more incompetent than the two I pointed out!

The left, even if they have an once of honesty, must confess that all of this Ukraine stuff has shown that Biden and company are a bunch of money whoring wipes: Out of his mouth, he calls the Ukrainian a dictator but, when nobody is looking, he is making millions of $$$s out of dealing with him! What a weasel of a man!

Before it is over: Biden's little son will be charged....and then, Trump will go after Biden.....and Trump will win 2020 in a landslide of mammoth proportions.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2019, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Trump is on his way out! Praise the Lord!
    Leave the praising until it actually happens. The Lord moves in mysterious ways

Sep 26, 2019, 07:46 PM
    Look, no troupe of clowns will take down a king......If you don't think the Democrats are clowns, just watch one of their Presidential Candidate Debates! Talk about laughs! Everyone is laughing at these weirdos! My favorite one is BETO: This guy is a DUNDERHEAD! Then there's that Wild Eyed Cory Booker: he thinks he is a Greek Super Hero....guy has issues! And, don't forget, the two old dinosaurs, Uncle Joe Bernie Sanders and "I'm A Victim" Joe Biden (Trump's abusing his power to hurt my campaign!), these old turds are the best of bunch, the best they have to offer! GET OUT OF HERE!

But, I will not say anything about Tulsi Gabbard: She is a veteran and has some good ideas.....She is by far the most sane of the bunch.....no she is just sane and good! Plus, she is a very attractive woman! And I have always been a sucker for good looking women!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    Look, no troupe of clowns will take down a king
    I have a master's in psych. Trump is a babbling mess.
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2019, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I have a master's in psych. Trump is a babbling mess.
    I would agree, he has some serious problems
    Expert

Sep 26, 2019, 08:37 PM
    Wonder what the dufus will do to change the headlines this time?
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2019, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Wonder what the dufus will do to change the headlines this time?
    it might be time to use a cruise missile
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2019, 01:02 AM
    V7 - On this page are three posts by you. One in nuttier than the next.

You excuse the evil of A because you feel B is evil. That takes an IQ of about 50 to come up with that statement.

You have no idea what are the facts re "Biden and company" vis-a-vis Ukraine. Yet that does nothing to stop your rant.

In fact, ranting is pretty much what all your posts boil down to. Not much light there.

Finally, you see Trump as a king. Did you know that Americans died to ensure that this nation did NOT have a king? You probably didn't know that. Rant on.

Sep 27, 2019, 04:27 AM
    Athos: The "king" was to compare a man of accomplishment to those who are akin to serfs, as in do nothing/no accomplished Congressmen....that's what I mean: Trump has put more people to work than the whole lot of Congress ever will....and if you want to talk about lining pockets: How in the devil do you explain the Compensation Vs. Accumulated Wealth argument of U.S. Congressmen and Senators? You cannot! You know it, I know, and God know the bastards are stealing us blind! THEY SUCK!

Trump "EVIL": Its obvious you know nothing of EVIL!

Biden's son was being prosecuted until Daddy got him out of it: That is on tape!
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 11:20 AM
    Not a shred of facts in your latest rant, especially about Bidens son being prosecuted. He was in fact cleared years ago, and the prosecuter who investigated said so in an NBC interview with Richard Engle this very morning.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2019, 01:07 PM
    because every oil exec thinks it a good idea to bring in a partner who was recently kicked out of the Navy for using cocaine.....and had an affair with his dead older brother's widow . Hunter did no wrong. His old man did .
    Expert

Sep 27, 2019, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    because every oil exec thinks it a good idea to bring in a partner who was recently kicked out of the Navy for using cocaine.....and had an affair with his dead older brother's widow . Hunter did no wrong. His old man did .
    Articulate that for us slow thinkers and less knowledgeable about the wrong that dear ole uncle Joe did.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

While You Trump Supporters Were Sleeping [ 108 Answers ]

Donald the Crazy announced an immediate withdrawal from Syria since he had defeated ISIS. Top-level military men bailed out of his administration because that was a lie. Bolton declared the opposite, and the Head of State of Turkey refused to meet with Bolton because “America is nuts”. Good point,...

Message To Trump Supporters [ 256 Answers ]

Remember that wall Trump swore he would make Mexico pay for? Well, like most Trump promises, it was a LIE! He is now demanding that YOU, the American taxpayer, pay for his wall. If you refuse, he threatens to SHUT DOWN the government!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

New poll shows Trump supporters live in a DIFFERENT reality than the rest of us.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: They BELIEVE that unemployment went UP during Obama - Nahh.. It went WAYYY down. They BELIEVE that the stock market went DOWN during Obama - Nahhh.. It went WAYYY up. They BELIEVE Clinton LOST the popular vote - Nahhh.. She beat him by 2.7 MILLION votes. An even greater...

Right wing, despicable, UNAMERICAN behavior! [ 14 Answers ]

Hello: A group of House Republicans is calling for an investigation into whether a leading American Muslim advocacy group tried to "spy" on congressional offices by placing interns on key security committees. Rep. Sue Myrick, North Carolina Republican, cited an internal January 2007 memo in...

View more questions Search