Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Seniorchiefe891 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2019, 10:13 AM
    Electric water heater
    I can not locate the age of my water heater. I have the following #B04214068 and P6522ort2. Thank you
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 26, 2019, 10:18 AM
    What brand are they? Is it Bradford White?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2019, 01:35 PM
    State water heater brands have the date encoded in the serial number

This link will help you identify where it is and how read it.

https://www.building-center.org/state-water-heater-age/

If you need more help, post back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing; additional water heater vs instant electric heater [ 3 Answers ]

I'm having a jacuzzi walk-in tub installed for my disabled wife. It holds 80 gallons empty and somewhat less with a person in it. I was told I would need another water heater (one 40 gal. gas is installed) to accommodate the hot water needs for the tub. The contractor suggested a 50 high...

I installed a new electric water heater. Now the water fades from hot to cold [ 5 Answers ]

New water heater installed old one was a 30 gal new one is 40 gal. when I run the hot and cold it fades between the hot and cold. I lost some water pressure but not a lot. Can anyone suggest what can be causing this?

I have an all electric home and want to replace electric hot water heater with electr [ 2 Answers ]

We have a total electric home and want to replace the old water heater with an electric tankless whole house hot water heater. Gas is not available where we are. Is it practical?

Reduced water pressure after changing the electric water heater (Rheem 50L) ? [ 2 Answers ]

We've just had our water heater changed yesterday and there appears to be a marked reduction in the water pressure not only in the shower but also in in the fauctes in our apartment ? All the fittings are the same except as the inlet was slightly higher than on the original unit, we have had to...

I have very low hot water pressure from my hot water heafrom an electric water heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have very low water pressure from my hot water heater. I can't find anything wrong.. any ideas?

View more questions Search