Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2019, 08:52 AM
    Could someone show me how to find the transmission fluid on a 07 Dodge Caliber?
    I have been trying to look at the owner's manual on line. It just show you tubes but it doesn't exactly point out to where the fluid for transmission go in at. The beginning it shows a ford riding and just different photos but doesn't point out to where it is at. I have been googling all day and I am not finding exactly what I need.

I know the oil is toward the front when you open the hood I see everything else bout that.
    Please help me get a better understanding.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2019, 08:17 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vfcJTrGeIk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84QcqI07ubc

Why do you feel it should be checked? What's it doing? They don't recommend you check it yourself, and your model has no dipstick. In addition, it takes a special fluid and you could ruin your transmission putting the wrong stuff in it. I recommend watching the videos but not messing with this at all.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2019, 08:38 AM
    Ok thank you. I noticed other than the oil I couldn't find a dipstick. wasn't too sure. thank you for that will check that out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission fluid [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, my son's car has over 150,000 miles on it and was told if he were to change the transmission fluid, it may be worse than not. Can some advise me the best way to go? Thank you

Transmission fluid [ 2 Answers ]

How do I add fluid

Do I need to remove some of my AT fluid before adding transmission fluid conditioner? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a 20 oz. bottle of "lucas oil automatic transmission fluid conditioner" for my 93 ford taurus 3.8L V6 automatic GL. It has 145,000 miles on it. I want to add a 20 oz. bottle of this lucas oil transmission fluid conditioner but don't know if I should remove some of my AT fluid before I...

No transmission fluid [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Hyundai accent. I was changing oil and mistakenly drained tranny fluid instead. I then put about 4 1/2 quarts of oil in engine on top of what was already in thinking I drained everything. About 8 1/2 quarts were in engine! I started car and let idle with all that oil and no tranny...

View more questions Search