Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2019, 08:40 AM
    Would you say someone cares if they ask how you are feeling?
    Ok so everyone knows my story with fwb and the other fellow. The other fellow is just friends we've dated many yrs back. I still see my friendship with him is more real than the fwb guy. The one I've dated many yrs ago and just remain friends he will ask me how I am doing. Well this past weekend I had terrible nerve problem in my elbow and arm.I had told him that I was in pain. He goes Darn baby are you in pain. I said yes. So even the next day without me texting him first I get a text msg from him. How are you feeling?

There's other times he seen me post stuff in the past like couple yrs ago either I was in the E.R or just a dr's visit. I've notice he will hit me up text me. Even if he didn't mention why I realized because he saw the posting as to where I was at. As of the other guy I haven't even spoken to him yet.This is not a relationship but I am speaking terms of a genuine friend.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2019, 05:05 PM
    I would say that usually when someone asks how you are doing as a follow up it is safe to say they care. The question is whether they care for you simply as a friend or as more than a friend, the only person who could know the answer to that is themselves. So I would suggest, that if you are looking for a significant other and are wondering whether this long time friend has romantic feelings for you all you have to do is ask.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2019, 05:56 AM
    I don't want to just come out and ask. It is a lover from a long time ago but we are still friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 25, 2019, 07:00 AM
    I do not understand your question as of course he is JUST a real good friend. I know you're grateful for his friendship, but I fail to see why you seem confused about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've been feeling light headed. And feeling like I'm passingout when I turn my head . [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks now turn my head to the right and start feeling like I'm going to pass out. Yesterday I did some painting and my whole body cramped up on me even the big neck artillery sacked me out,I had to grab my throat/ neck. I just started taking lysine,drank some beers,hot sun yesterday. My...

Sore feeling or swollen feeling in vaginal opening, white thick substance [ 3 Answers ]

For the past 2 days my vaginal opening has felt swollen and sore, and slightly itchy. Today some kind of fluid came out of it and got my pants wet, like I had spilled water on them, and I noticed when I went to the restroom, that there was a LOT of w thick like stuff all over my vagina lips, and...

How can I tell if she cares? [ 5 Answers ]

How can you tell if your ex girlfriend still love you?

No one cares [ 2 Answers ]

I kike doing magic tricks and I show peaple a lot of tricks now when I show them no one is intersested like at schoo no one cares:confused: :confused: I do new tricks on them

View more questions Search