Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larasteev9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2019, 06:46 AM
    How is the Shower glass door sweep replacement done?
    How is the Shower glass door sweep replacement done?
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2019, 09:21 AM
    With some, the rubber can be slid out with a little persuasion. Others unscrew through. And some are glued and need to have the glue cut and glass cleaned. Can you add a photo? Will advise from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Glass shower door problems? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a glass sshower door and it recently started dripping lots of water when we open the door after showering. I have a feeling the door is not level any more causing the water to drip out. Any suggestions or fixes to my problem besides new door?

Re-cutting shower glass door [ 9 Answers ]

If a glass door is cut to fit and then the tiles are adjusted and then trying to fit the same door. The contractors are saying that the glass door cannot be cut twice it will shutter into pieces. I am not sure what to do. Are they telling the truth or lying. Please help. You will save us $1200.00...

Can a glass shower door be installed on the edge of shower. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new shower installed and I wanted to put the shower door on the edge of the shower because the width is 29". Is there a way that the glass can be set on the edge without breaking the tile when installed?

Glass shower door slips [ 3 Answers ]

We have a frameless glass enclosure for our shower. It is constructed with 2 side panels fixed with silicone caulk on top, bottom and side and a door that has hinges inserted into u-shaped cutouts. There are inserts that sit between the hinge and the glass that are a clear flexible plastic-like...

View more questions Search