Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ultranerd257 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2019, 07:59 PM
    Is it fine to date a minor if you have been dating since before you became an adult?
    I turn 18 soon. My girlfriend, who I will have been with for a little under 5 years at that point, is two years younger than me. Will we still be able to be together?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2019, 08:11 PM
    That would depend on your location and her parents. There are different laws for different locations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it illegal for an adult to date a minor? [ 3 Answers ]

Well one of my friends is 18 and has a girl that he likes that is 14 and she likes him back but they are afraid of him getting in trouble because they do not know the laws about this so they remain friends but need to know what to do. We live in Oregon when would it be legal for them to date or if...

Minor dating a minor.3 year difference, does it matter? [ 13 Answers ]

OK I turn 16 on April 28th, this girl turns 13 in September, I thought I heard something about a law stating something about it being illegal for someone to date 3 years younger than them. She's just a couple months off,and she is really mature, but I'm worried about her parents being able to...

If a minor misses court date, who gets in trouble? Guardian and/or the minor? [ 1 Answers ]

If a 16-year-old with a court date (stealing, $100) doesn't show up for the appointment, does the guardian get in trouble alone, or the 16-year-old as well? State is TN.

Dating when you're a minor then one person in the relationship becomes an adult [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I'm dating this guy who is 17 I'm 14 I really care for him we have agreed to no sex because I'm waiting for mirrage so leave that out of any of your answers I've had a ruff life but I have a good head on my shoulders so does he,but the thing is he turns 18 next year and he's graduating...

Minor/Adult Marriages in California [ 25 Answers ]

Me and my Fiancé Cathryn are having an issue trying to determine whether we are in any kind of legal position to be married. We are both the product of a broken home which is highly unfortunate and does not make the situation any easier however given the circummstances I do believe we are both...

View more questions Search