Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 10:38 AM
    First answer this: Why do you consign all human beings who ever lived and did not believe in a religion the way you do, why do you consign them to eternal punishment in hell? Why do you do that?
    That is really a question for Jesus to answer. He answers it in Matthew 25.

Nice try at changing the subject. If I was an Obama supporter, I'd try to change the subject as well.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 10:57 AM
    If I was a dufus supporter I would be hiding under a rock. If I was an American ally, I would be hiding under a rock. If I worked for the dufus, I'd quit and find a rock to hide under. If I was a dufus defender like JL, I would change the subject to Obama and find a rock to hide under unless I knew how to duck all those rocks being chunked at him.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 11:35 AM
    If I was a dufus supporter I would be hiding under a rock. If I was an American ally, I would be hiding under a rock. If I worked for the dufus, I'd quit and find a rock to hide under. If I was a dufus defender like JL, I would change the subject to Obama and find a rock to hide under unless I knew how to duck all those rocks being chunked at him.
    1. I am not a Trump supporter, but I do like to give credit where credit is due, and to resist the widespread (especially on this board) prevalence of TDS.
    2. I will continue to bring up Obama and all of his scandals and failures until you get honest enough to acknowledge them. You need to get rid of your "I Love Obama Dearly" bumper sticker.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 11:59 AM
    1. I am not a Trump supporter, but I do like to give credit where credit is due, and to resist the widespread (especially on this board) prevalence of TDS.
    That's a lie since you want to give the dufus ALL the credit, and diminish Obama's accomplishments and making up scandals that amount to BS! Debunked mostly right wing loony BS! You should examine yourself for TDS!

2. I will continue to bring up Obama and all of his scandals and failures until you get honest enough to acknowledge them. You need to get rid of your "I Love Obama Dearly" bumper sticker.
    We are all familiar with that dodge to keep everybody from focusing on the outlandish words, outrageous behavior, and disingenuous selfish bully antics of the dufus. Do you even realize you've been holding your nose nearly 3 freaking years and have managed to CONVERT yourself to a blithering mouth breather?

I don't even have an I Love Obama Dearly bumper sticker! Maybe you need a DUMP THE DUFUS banner, or IMPEACH the Orange Idiot. yard sign. Or just let go of your own nose, so you can BREATH better, and don't risk asphyxiation while brushing your own teeth.

I bet you sound funny on the phone too!
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 12:09 PM
    That's a lie since you want to give the dufus ALL the credit, and diminish Obama's accomplishments and making up scandals that amount to BS! Debunked mostly right wing loony BS! You should examine yourself for TDS!
    It is not a lie. I would be very much more satisfied with Gingrich or Pence. But Trump is wildly preferable to the current crop of losers running for the dem nomination.

And again, I will continue to bring up Mr. Obama's many scandals and failures with the hope that one day you will become an honest man.

I don't even have an I Love Obama Dearly bumper sticker! Maybe you need a DUMP THE DUFUS banner, or IMPEACH the Orange Idiot. yard sign. Or just let go of your own nose, so you can BREATH better, and don't risk asphyxiation while brushing your own teeth.
    You don't need the sticker. You practically idolize the man. It is obvious from your obstinate refusal to acknowledge his failings.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You don't need the sticker. You practically idolize the man. It is obvious from your obstinate refusal to acknowledge his failings.
    Yup. He always kicked their dog when he thought no one was watching. He pulled out the vegetables growing in Michelle's garden because he HATES vegetables. He'd tug on his daughter's long hair when cameras were on the family so they'd make weird faces. He'd spit at the front row of journalists during a news conference. What a jerk!
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 02:07 PM
    Yup. He always kicked their dog when he thought no one was watching. He pulled out the vegetables growing in Michelle's garden because he HATES vegetaables. He'd tug on his daughter's long hair when cameras were on the family so they'd make weird faces. He'd spit at the front row of journalists during a news conference. What a jerk!
    Yep. Just forget all those people who died in Benghazi and the lying that followed it. Don't worry about the VA scandal and the IRS scandal. Forget about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with BC and then his wife is just coincidentally let off the hook a few days later. And certainly pay no attention to his unflagging support of abortion, the doubling of the national debt, or the mediocre economic growth. Yeah. Nothing to see here for those who love the man so much that they are completely blind to his many faults.

Honestly, I find you guys to be amazing. I have never met people so completely committed to a political ideology that it absolutely controls every decision they make and makes it impossible to acknowledge even the slightest breath of criticism of liberal icons. It really is astonishing. I don't believe I have ever seen it this bad, and so I guess you deserve congratulations of a peculiar sort.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 02:16 PM
    You mean you have never heard of the true believers?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 02:59 PM
    Yep. Just forget all those people who died in Benghazi and the lying that followed it. Don't worry about the VA scandal and the IRS scandal. Forget about Loretta Lynch meeting secretly with BC and then his wife is just coincidentally let off the hook a few days later. And certainly pay no attention to his unflagging support of abortion, the doubling of the national debt, or the mediocre economic growth. Yeah. Nothing to see here for those who love the man so much that they are completely blind to his many faults.
    I'm sure tal and Athos have something to say about your crazy rant.
    Honestly, I find you guys to be amazing. I have never met people so completely committed to a political ideology that it absolutely controls every decision they make and makes it impossible to acknowledge even the slightest breath of criticism of liberal icons. It really is astonishing. I don't believe I have ever seen it this bad, and so I guess you deserve congratulations of a peculiar sort.
    Whatchu been drinkin', Willis?
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 03:50 PM
    That is really a question for Jesus to answer. He answers it in Matthew 25.

Nice try at changing the subject. If I was an Obama supporter, I'd try to change the subject as well.

When you realize how absurd your belief is, you always throw it onto "Jesus". Previously you admitted it, now you skate around it. Whoever reads your inane posts - especially about Obama - should remember this equally inane/insane belief of yours and measure whatever you say against it.

It's not "changing" the subject - it is informing the subject to throw clarity on how your mind works.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 03:55 PM
    I'm sure tal and Athos have something to say about your crazy rant.
    And that's another amazing thing about you guys. No one seems to be able to defend their point of view. It's always someone else who can do it. Plainly and very sadly, you have been drinking the kool aid so long that you just believe whatever the liberal announcers say. As I said, it is amazing to observe. I've never seen it this bad before.

When you realize how absurd your belief is, you always throw it onto "Jesus". Previously you admitted it, now you skate around it. Whoever reads your inane posts - especially about Obama - should remember this equally inane/insane belief of yours and measure whatever you say against it.
    You have no idea of how to defend Obama, so you want to use a diversion and engage in your usual insults. But it's like I said. Read Matthew 25, and then ask Jesus what you should think about that. It is not complicated. The best thing I can do is to encourage people like you to consider the claims of Christ. I wouldn't be too concerned about what I think if I was you. I will not be your judge on that day.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 04:01 PM
    I have never met people so completely committed to a political ideology that it absolutely controls every decision they make and makes it impossible to acknowledge even the slightest breath of criticism of liberal icons. It really is astonishing. I don't believe I have ever seen it this bad, and so I guess you deserve congratulations of a peculiar sort.
    As usual, you have it backwards. Just look in a mirror to see the truth of what you're projecting. You are a psychologist's dream with your textbook neuroses.

You have no idea of how to defend Obama
    We all do. It gets tiresome repeating.

It is not complicated.
    We know it's not complicated. So why won't/can't you answer it?
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 04:05 PM
    We all do. It gets tiresome repeating.
    You all do except, of course, that you all can't. Funny how you and WG want to throw it off on poor ole Tal to do your work for you. That's why I respect Tal. He will at least try to defend his own positions.

We know it's not complicated. So why won't/can't you answer it?
    OK. Since you are evidently too lazy to look up Matthew 25, here you go. Of course I posted it last week, but you must have been too lazy to read it.

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the [c]holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? 38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’ 40 And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’

41 “Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

44 “Then they also will answer [d]Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

Now I will discuss this with you no more unless you can at least answer one question from that passage. Is there an eternal, fiery hell to which Jesus will send the unrighteous?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 04:32 PM
    You all do except, of course, that you all can't. Funny how you and WG want to throw it off on poor ole Tal to do your work for you. That's why I respect Tal. He will at least try to defend his own positions.

OK. Since you are evidently too lazy to look up Matthew 25, here you go. Of course I posted it last week, but you must have been too lazy to read it.
    Always the put-downs. So Christian of you. Were you shamed as a kid? This psychotherapist wants to know.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 04:49 PM
    Always the put-downs. So Christian of you. Were you shamed as a kid? This psychotherapist wants to know.
    But isn't that what you are doing? Why, in fact, it is!! Were you shamed as a kid? A good psychotherapist might be able to help you.

And why is it that your clever observations are only aimed at me? When Athos, for instance, wrote, "Whoever reads your inane posts - especially about Obama - should remember this equally inane/insane belief of yours and measure whatever you say against it," you have nothing to say. Why is that? Why is your outrage so selective?

And that's another quality shared by the 3 liberals on this board. You are outraged by certain behaviors ONLY when exhibited by conservatives. Why is that? Could a psychiatrist help you with that? I certainly hope so.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 05:17 PM
    But isn't that what you are doing? Why, in fact, it is!! Were you shamed as a kid? A good psychotherapist might be able to help you.

And why is it that your clever observations are only aimed at me?
    That isn't shaming. (Do you even know what shaming IS?) I had simply asked you if this is something that you grew up with and is now part of your behavior.
    When Athos, for instance, wrote, "Whoever reads your inane posts - especially about Obama - should remember this equally inane/insane belief of yours and measure whatever you say against it," you have nothing to say. Why is that? Why is your outrage so selective?
    I agree with him. Your posts about Obama are outrageous.
    And that's another quality shared by the 3 liberals on this board. You are outraged by certain behaviors ONLY when exhibited by conservatives. Why is that? Could a psychiatrist help you with that? I certainly hope so.
    Nope. I'm outraged by those behaviors exhibited by anyone. Oh, and more shaming from you. Tsk, tsk.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 05:51 PM
    That isn't shaming. (Do you even know what shaming IS?) I had simply asked you if this is something that you grew up with and is now part of your behavior.
    And now you are not being honest. You accused me of putdowns. By doing so, you were putting me down. Same thing.

I agree with him. Your posts about Obama are outrageous.
    And again, you are not being honest. It was the putdown that was the main point, not how you view my posts. You can't have it both ways.

You disappoint me, but I'll give you a chance to be honest. Which of these accusations against Obama can you disprove here and now?
    1. 4 dead Americans at Benghazi. Obama did nothing to help them, and then lied about the cause of the attack afterwards.
    2. VA scandal for which he never held anyone accountable.
    3. AG Lynch met in secret for nearly an hour with Bill Clinton. A few days later, the Justice Department declined to press charges against her.

OK. The ball's in your court. Which of those can you prove to be untrue and do so on this board. Not Tal, but you.

Nope. I'm outraged by those behaviors exhibited by anyone. Oh, and more shaming from you. Tsk, tsk.
    Again, you are dishonest. When Obama lied you were not outraged. When Athos or Tal engages in putdowns name calling, you say nothing. I think you need to learn to be honest with yourself.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 05:56 PM
    And now you are not being honest. You accused me of putdowns. By doing so, you were putting me down. Same thing.
    No, accusing you of putdowns is not a putdown.
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 06:12 PM
    No, accusing you of putdowns is not a putdown.
    Your post was, "Always the put-downs. So Christian of you." Yeah, that was a put down. Again, you need to become honest with yourself. And, of course, there is still the issue of Athos and his putdowns which you never correct him for. Why is that?

You can dispute the Obama allegations when you are ready.

I hope I don't come across as rude. I've never learned the art of subtlety. I just come right out and say it. Tal is my role model!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 07:27 PM
    Your post was, "Always the put-downs. So Christian of you." Yeah, that was a put down.
    Good! You recognized that as a put down! How did it feel when you read it?
    Again, you need to become honest with yourself.
    About what?
    And, of course, there is still the issue of Athos and his put downs which you never correct him for. Why is that?
    Why should I correct him? Plus, he's bigger than I am!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search