Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2019, 01:46 PM
    Athos: Now that I know you consider me a TRUMP SUPPORTER and you assume all TRUMP SUPPORTERS INBRED, I guess I should feel better.....but there is one big problem: I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!! I am a Libertarian: I am watching all this crap unfold and HOPING that we can get some disillusioned people to come on over to the NON-ALIGNED SIDE!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 02:01 PM
    This is nothing more than your typical right-wing spin which you repeat constantly and which is just as constantly rebutted, especially by talinman among others. Your capacity for lying is bottomless and your hatred of Obama and Hillary Clinton flies off the page like a great stink. Facts don't matter to you - only your adoration of the demon in the White House.
    And more non-data. Just an appeal that someone else sometimes posts rebuttals. It gets very boring, especially considering that those supposed "rebuttals" amount to little more than someone saying, "I love Mr. Obama and he was a great guy."
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    And more non-data. Just an appeal that someone else sometimes posts rebuttals. It gets very boring, especially considering that those supposed "rebuttals" amount to little more than someone saying, "I love Mr. Obama and he was a great guy."
    Did you miss it? Your someone else was/is talinman - your nemesis.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 03:11 PM
    Did you miss it? Your someone else was/is talinman - your nemesis.
    I like Tal a great deal. He is very candid and says what he believes. Do I see him as my "nemesis"? No. I see him as an advocate for the positions he holds. And so again, those supposed "rebuttals" amount to little more than someone saying, "I love Mr. Obama and he was a great guy."
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 04:25 PM
    I can respect your point of view also JL, anyone's for that matter, and disagree for my own reasons. I like you too, even though I think you are dead wrong most times, which I chalk up to misinformed, or under informed, but I can't expect you to be well informed on everything. However the comparisons you make to Obama and the dufus are erroneous to the max.

There is no comparison even if you accept the fact that humans are flawed.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 04:39 PM
    I like you too, even though I think you are dead wrong most times, which I chalk up to misinformed, or under informed, but I can't expect you to be well informed on everything.
    I am always open to being shown where I am misinformed.

However the comparisons you make to Obama and the dufus are erroneous to the max.
    I think that's true. Trump has not lost American diplomatic personnel due to inattention to danger and then tried to cover it all up with orchestrated lying.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 05:29 PM
    There was no cover up just right wing loony lies that were blown out of the water by later OFFICIAL investigations and how easily you dismiss Obama's Monday after Rose Garden address that set the record straight. That's the problem with preliminary reports that fatal week end, nobody had a grasp of the full facts because in truth the entire diplomatic corps across the globe was on full high alert. While four lives were tragically lost in the attack on the consulate you totally dismiss the efforts of the 25 to 30 who were later rescued, who fended off that attack.

Holding a grudge over a terrorist attack is almost as bad as blaming the victims and not the attackers, but of course you aren't interested in facts or truth just your own contrived narrative which I consistently REJECT!

It does serve as an example of you being GROSSLY misinformed. I have plenty more so keep it up!
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 05:54 PM
    I like Tal a great deal. He is very candid and says what he believes. Do I see him as my "nemesis"? No. I see him as an advocate for the positions he holds. And so again, those supposed "rebuttals" amount to little more than someone saying, "I love Mr. Obama and he was a great guy."
    It's never been a question of who likes whom. It's about right and wrong.

Every position you've expressed about Obama and/or H Clinton has been a right-wing talking point. Talinman has taken you to task on every one with the facts, yet you continue to spew the falsehoods. The truth is easily available in this world of instant knowledge but you refuse to see it.

When you insist on comparing a proven liar and incompetent like Trump with Obama, you lose any credibility you might have started with. Whether current events or the Bible verse re life after death you are stuck in a morass of your own devices.

The great majority of us who abhor Trump will never understand how the likes of you can continue to support him even after three of the most disastrous years in the American presidency. It's a sad mystery.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 06:32 PM
    Every position you've expressed about Obama and/or H Clinton has been a right-wing talking point. Talinman has taken you to task on every one with the facts, yet you continue to spew the falsehoods. The truth is easily available in this world of instant knowledge but you refuse to see it.
    No facts. No new information. Just a fantasy land appeal to some supposed intervention by someone else. Oh well.

As to supporting Trump, I have repeatedly stated that I do not care for his big mouth and bombastic politics. When you liberal dems come up with someone better than HC, JB, or EW, then you can possibly complain and be taken seriously. In the meantime, I do like the conservative court appointees, the record breaking economy, and the fact that he seems to be able to keep our foreign diplomatic personnel alive.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 06:56 PM
    No facts. No new information. Just a fantasy land appeal to some supposed intervention by someone else. Oh well.

As to supporting Trump, I have repeatedly stated that I do not care for his big mouth and bombastic politics. When you liberal dems come up with someone better than HC, JB, or EW, then you can possibly complain and be taken seriously. In the meantime, I do like the conservative court appointees, the record breaking economy, and the fact that he seems to be able to keep our foreign diplomatic personnel alive.
    While breaking the laws along the way, for which he will be IMPEACHED and the senate will decide what comes of it, and then we the people decide what comes of that.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 07:12 PM
    While breaking the laws along the way, for which he will be IMPEACHED and the senate will decide what comes of it, and then we the people decide what comes of that.
    We'll see how that goes.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 07:49 PM
    Another whistle blower has emerged and some think there may be more. This may take a while.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Another whistle blower has emerged and some think there may be more. This may take a while.
    surely you don't think this is a good thing, disloyalty in the government?
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 08:38 PM
    You could say it's loyalty to the constitution and rule of law rather than the individual, plus how can you say squelling on possible criminal activities or wrongdoing is disloyalty?

This ain't a monarchy I don't care what the dufus and his minions think.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 09:51 PM
    You could say it's loyalty to the constitution and rule of law rather than the individual, plus how can you say squelling on possible criminal activities or wrongdoing is disloyalty?

This ain't a monarchy I don't care what the dufus and his minions think.
    you are saying that the individual has the right to be judge jury and executioner, but who will bring Biden to account? An american vice- president interfering in the affairs of a sovereign nation for his own benefit, well nothing new there, but accountability is necessary
    Expert

Oct 7, 2019, 04:12 AM
    You could at least look up the guy the entire western world wanted out for stealing money from Ukraine and allowing others in on the take too before you jump on the dufus talking points. Or do as JL does and blame Obama since his administration sent Biden to Ukraine to join other western nations to oust the criminals profiting on Ukrainian political disarray.

You right wing loonies just can't see how the dufus is colluding with Vlad to restore Soviet sovereignty to Ukraine? You did at least know that's what the invasion of Crimea and Donbass was about don't you? I guess you're also okay with the dufus throwing our allies against ISIS under the bus for Turkish slaughter.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 05:39 AM
    You could at least look up the guy the entire western world wanted out for stealing money from Ukraine and allowing others in on the take too before you jump on the dufus talking points. Or do as JL does and blame Obama since his administration sent Biden to Ukraine to join other western nations to oust the criminals profiting on Ukrainian political disarray.

You right wing loonies just can't see how the dufus is colluding with Vlad to restore Soviet sovereignty to Ukraine? You did at least know that's what the invasion of Crimea and Donbass was about don't you? I guess you're also okay with the dufus throwing our allies against ISIS under the bus for Turkish slaughter.
    The Kurds are learning what it means to trust a nutcase like Trump. He pledged undying loyalty to them in June. American foreign policy is now dedicated to Trump's personal interests - Trump Tower in Istanbul.
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    The Kurds are learning what it means to trust a nutcase like Trump. He pledged undying loyalty to them in June. American foreign policy is now dedicated to Trump's personal interests - Trump Tower in Istanbul.
    just another american abandonment of a ME ally, nothing new here
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2019, 06:43 AM
    There was no cover up just right wing loony lies that were blown out of the water by later OFFICIAL investigations and how easily you dismiss Obama's Monday after Rose Garden address that set the record straight.
    So if he set the record straight in the Rose Garden by saying it was a terror attack, then why, two weeks later, did he send Susan Rice on FIVE Sunday morning news programs to loudly proclaim it was NOT a terror attack, but rather just a local response to an offensive video? Why did he do that?
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2019, 10:26 AM
    So if he set the record straight in the Rose Garden by saying it was a terror attack, then why, two weeks later, did he send Susan Rice on FIVE Sunday morning news programs to loudly proclaim it was NOT a terror attack, but rather just a local response to an offensive video? Why did he do that?
    First answer this: Why do you consign all human beings who ever lived and did not believe in a religion the way you do, why do you consign them to eternal punishment in hell? Why do you do that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search