Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2019, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    W.G.: That is not what I said: What I said was that sleeping with/making out/gaining carnal knowledge of you dead brother's wife is not normal behavior and is not right, just sick behavior! All the women in this world and you choose your dead brother's wife: some kind of sick....Athos considers this to be normal.
    You didn't read my words carefully.

Btw, a widow had to marry her husband's brother in the OT.

I didn't say anything about "inbreeding", that was Athos when he told me that I probably thought had no problems with "inbreeding"......now, why would he say such a thing, what reason? He never heard me support such and abomination. I grew up on a farm, I know the dangers of inbreeding: its wrong.....and I don't care that European royal families thought it was just fine.
    You used the word "disgusting." What did you mean then?
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2019, 08:14 PM
    W.G.: I know what happened in the Bible but you must agree that MARRYING your dead brother's wife and promiscuously sleeping with your dead brother's wife are 180 degrees apart....one is commitment and one is for lust, exclusively. In the Bible, marriage is purposed bounded for reasons of procreation: there just weren't that many people around.

Yes, its my contention that it is DISGUSTING for a man to sleep with his dead brother's wife with the reason being pure lust.....I'm not a puritan but that is pretty twisted behavior.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2019, 09:10 PM
    W.G.: I know what happened in the Bible but you must agree that MARRYING your dead brother's wife and promiscuously sleeping with your dead brother's wife are 180 degrees apart....one is commitment and one is for lust, exclusively. In the Bible, marriage is purposed bounded for reasons of procreation: there just weren't that many people around.

Yes, its my contention that it is DISGUSTING for a man to sleep with his dead brother's wife with the reason being pure lust.....I'm not a puritan but that is pretty twisted behavior.
    Pure lust. You know that was the reason. *cough* They're no longer together, by the way.

Oct 5, 2019, 09:19 PM
    W.G.: Yes...any relationship that is based only in lust has no chance for surviving very long.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2019, 10:17 PM
    Athos: What did I say to illicit the smartass comment to me about inbreeding? What the hell makes you think that I think that is O.K.?
    I will answer this one and for the rest the viewers can decide re your mental condition.

"What did you say to illicit the (expletive deleted) comment about inbreeding", you asked? And, "what makes you think I (V7) think it's ok", you asked?

I said that and think you consider inbreeding ok based on your posts since you arrived here. Almost all of them are irrational, not focused, and swing wildly from topic to topic rarely giving a coherent reply. These are all marks of inbreeding so I made an assumption re your origins.

Here's an example.

Athos: Now why would YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, JUST OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE, EVOKE THE BIBLE INTO ANY CONVERSATION? For a man that hates Bible references, you certainly are quick to attempt to bring them to bear at your convenience.
    You charge me with hating Bible references. That's an excellent example of your hysteria. Anyone who has read my posts knows that is not true. In fact, I support accurate interpretations of the Good Book. When I "bring them to bear", not often, I do so never "at my convenience" but always to add to the discussion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 06:11 AM
    Hunter Biden's ethics and conduct are irrelevant to the matter before us and that's the whistle blower, and the possibility of at least one more coming forward, and the words and actions of the dufus being an abuse of power, and any illegality of his sycophants doing his bidding.

The dufus governs with fear and smears, aided and abetted by his hand picked yes men that completely ignore the rule of law. Our government has been taken over by a serial, career criminal and we knew that before he was elected.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 06:16 AM
    Hunter Biden's ethics and conduct are irrelevant to the matter before us
    Yes, he's a liberal democrat, so his unethical behavior is irrelevant. For that matter, he could have been responsible for the deaths of four Americans, but that would be irrelevant as well. Unethical behavior only matters when you are a conservative, even if it has to be made up as in the case of Kavanaugh.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 06:31 AM
    No it only matters if you are a lying cheating dufus serving as president. That seems to be irrelevant to you since you always ignore the lawless dufus and aim for the contrived view of facts as your defense for him. He's a bully and you like it, so admit it and move on.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 06:49 AM
    No it only matters if you are a lying cheating dufus serving as president. That seems to be irrelevant to you since you always ignore the lawless dufus
    Not with you. When Obama was the "lying, cheating dufus", you could not have cared less. In fact, to this day, you stare the plain truth in the face and refer to it as a "contrived view of facts". You go talk with the family members of those four dead Americans and come back with that same pathetic story and we'll talk about it.

That's how you and I are different. I am an equal opportunity criticizer, but you only criticize those who are on the other side of the political fence. You have one set of ethics for liberal dems and an entirely different set for conservatives. That's why it's so hard to take your comments seriously.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 06:59 AM
    Btw, a widow had to marry her husband's brother in the OT.
    If I understand this thing correctly, Hunter was dating his brother's widow while he was still married to his estranged wife. So WG, are you saying the Bible is OK with that???

I said that and think you consider inbreeding ok based on your posts since you arrived here. Almost all of them are irrational, not focused, and swing wildly from topic to topic rarely giving a coherent reply. These are all marks of inbreeding so I made an assumption re your origins.
    In other words, Vac7, he has no reason for saying you consider inbreeding to be OK. His statement was ridiculous. It would be nice to simply walk it back and say he should not have said it.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If I understand this thing correctly, Hunter was dating his brother's widow while he was still married to his estranged wife. So WG, are you saying the Bible is OK with that???
    Is the bible okay with the dufus cheating on HIS wife multiple times? Is your understanding of Hunter Biden based on FACTS to begin with?

In other words, Vac7, he has no reason for saying you consider inbreeding to be OK. His statement was ridiculous. It would be nice to simply walk it back and say he should not have said it.
    Why don't you lead by example here JL.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 07:46 AM
    Is the bible okay with the dufus cheating on HIS wife multiple times?
    I absolutely would not be OK with that. It is a terrible lack of morals. But if you are going to knock Trump on that, then are you going to do likewise with Bill Clinton and Hunter Biden, or are you going to continue to drive on your one way street?

Is your understanding of Hunter Biden based on FACTS to begin with?
    Yes. He confirmed he was dating his brother's widow prior to his divorce being finalized. Not only that, but his now ex-wife said this. "Former Vice President Joe Biden's daughter-in-law accused husband Hunter Biden — now in a relationship with his late brother's widow — of using drugs and visiting hookers in divorce papers filed last year." Now if we apply your Kavanaugh standard, then he must surely be guilty since, after all, she made the allegation.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.2987101

As I have said before, any time you can show me where I have made a false statement, I will be glad to walk it back.

Oct 6, 2019, 07:49 AM
    Athos: There are several reasons that someone could be, as you say, "irrational, not focused, and swing wildly" in discussions other than being INBRED......but instead of labeling me with any of those other possible behavioral reasons, you chome "INBRED": You hurt my feelings: I can assure you that I am not inbred: My Father was from Northern European stock (German) and my Mother from Southern European stock (Spain)….no connections pre-Franco, I can assure you.

Athos: You hurt my feelings with such a vulgar accusation.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 09:36 AM
    W.G.: Yes...any relationship that is based only in lust has no chance for surviving very long.
    You know it was lust....

Their relationship has ended, btw. You must have missed my comment about that yesterday.
    Expert

Oct 6, 2019, 10:05 AM
    Is the bible okay with the dufus cheating on HIS wife multiple times?

I absolutely would not be OK with that. It is a terrible lack of morals. But if you are going to knock Trump on that, then are you going to do likewise with Bill Clinton and Hunter Biden, or are you going to continue to drive on your one way street?

I don't know about Biden, but BC was a liar and cheater too, and was IMPEACHED for it rather than dismissing it all together like repubs have done, and that's after ignoring and dismissing his scams against old folks and consumers that was already known. Obviously repubs and the right weren't interested in morality when the elected the dufus. Continued support of this moral less liar and cheater is condone that immorality you aren't okay with.

Is your understanding of Hunter Biden based on FACTS to begin with?
    Yes. He confirmed he was dating his brother's widow prior to his divorce being finalized. Not only that, but his now ex-wife said this. "Former Vice President Joe Biden's daughter-in-law accused husband Hunter Biden — now in a relationship with his late brother's widow — of using drugs and visiting hookers in divorce papers filed last year." Now if we apply your Kavanaugh standard, then he must surely be guilty since, after all, she made the allegation.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...icle-1.2987101

If you can hold your nose at the immoral corrupt dufus, then hold your nose at Biden's son which unlike the dufus isn't running for office.

As I have said before, any time you can show me where I have made a false statement, I will be glad to walk it back.

You support and defend the dufus that you acknowledge has low morals, so I conclude morality was never an issue, and condemning others for immorality, and condoning others immorality is the definition of hypocrisy.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 12:34 PM
    If you can hold your nose at the immoral corrupt dufus, then hold your nose at Biden's son which unlike the dufus isn't running for office.
    But isn't the opposite true as well? If you can hold your nose with the Biden incident, not to mention all that went on with Mr. Obama, then you can also hold your nose with Trump. See how simple it all becomes when you employ some consistency?

You support and defend the dufus that you acknowledge has low morals, so I conclude morality was never an issue, and condemning others for immorality, and condoning others immorality is the definition of hypocrisy.
    Which is, of course, exactly what you do. You condemn Trump and give Obama a free pass. Thanks for stating it so clearly.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 12:38 PM
    Athos: There are several reasons that someone could be, as you say, "irrational, not focused, and swing wildly" in discussions other than being INBRED... You hurt my feelings:

Athos: You hurt my feelings with such a vulgar accusation.

Nothing personal, V7. (How could it be otherwise on an anonymous website). It was an assumption. I assume all Trump supporters are inbred. The political Republicans however are motivated by job security. They know if they follow their better selves condemning Trump, they will lose their livelihood. Money is paramount to Republicans. Far ahead of any principle which they may hold in the lurch.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 12:45 PM
    You condemn Trump and give Obama a free pass.

Equating Obama and Trump is absurd. YOU are absurd. There is not a single saving grace in that monstrosity called Trump.

Obama is a decent family man who was hobbled by your obstinate refusal to treat him like any other president especially after leaving him with the most horrendous economic disaster since the Great Depression.

Obama brought us out of it and it continues to this day with Trump claiming the credit which is clearly not his.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2019, 12:53 PM
    Equating Obama and Trump is absurd. YOU are absurd. There is not a single saving grace in that monstrosity called Trump.
    One of your usual, insulting rants. No facts, but plenty of personnel attack.

Obama is a decent family man who was hobbled by your obstinate refusal to treat him like any other president especially after leaving him with the most horrendous economic disaster since the Great Depression.
    He was a liberal dem, so you like him. He was a great promoter of abortion. He was against gay marriage until, of course, it became political profitable to be in favor of it. He completely failed at Benghazi and then orchestrated a campaign of lying about it. His AG met secretly with BC about HC when she was under investigation and he did nothing about it. He had a scandal in the VA and another in the IRS. He did nothing about those as well. He never had anything more than mediocre economic growth and doubled the national debt. Yeah, he was just your basic great guy.

You liked his policies and I get that, but to suggest that he was a model of ethical behavior is really stretching it.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2019, 01:12 PM
    He was a liberal dem, so you like him. He was a great promoter of abortion. He was against gay marriage until, of course, it became political profitable to be in favor of it. He completely failed at Benghazi and then orchestrated a campaign of lying about it. His AG met secretly with BC about HC when she was under investigation and he did nothing about it. He had a scandal in the VA and another in the IRS. He did nothing about those as well. He never had anything more than mediocre economic growth and doubled the national debt.

This is nothing more than your typical right-wing spin which you repeat constantly and which is just as constantly rebutted, especially by talinman among others. Your capacity for lying is bottomless and your hatred of Obama and Hillary Clinton flies off the page like a great stink. Facts don't matter to you - only your adoration of the demon in the White House.

Enough rant for you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search