Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2019, 10:11 PM
    Talaniman: Not so impressed with those kind of numbers...they are slaves on proverbial "Liberal Plantation" (I know the Repubs use that line but I stole it, too good not to steal)..….Blacks are coming around.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2019, 05:46 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA-...r7YDWP1igcAc5U

Sep 22, 2019, 05:51 AM
    tomder55: That is all ANYONE needs to see and know...Biden is corrupt!
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2019, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum7 View Post
    tomder55: That is all ANYONE needs to see and know...Biden is corrupt!
    Hey Vac do you have any politician who isn't corrupt one way or another?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2019, 06:58 AM
    Sorry fellows, that's not even close to the whole story. EVERYBODY and his mama wanted Shokin removed for years for corruption of the Ukrainian legal system. I highly suggest you extend the knowledge base on this matter beyond a minute YouTube clip for background into this. I mean right wing talking points don't minimize the distraction of the dufus lawless antics for his own re election by obstructing yet another investigation into his own corruption.

The issue is the whistleblower and the obligation by law for the DNI to inform the congress fully, based on the IG report regarding his/her veracity and credibility. Sorry wingers, repeating talking points doesn't compare to the issues before us, and you can't ignore those facts.
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2019, 08:00 AM
    Biden’s defense is, not I didn’t do it, but “no media outlet gives any credibility to the story.”

So Tal ,it has nothing to do with Hunter Biden's business dealings peddling off of his father's influence ?
    Expert

Sep 22, 2019, 09:03 AM
    Is that illegal? What does THAT have to do with the dufus extorting Ukraine to get dirt on his political foe? I'm not condoning the kids of powerful political figures cashing in on mommy or daddy's position, heck the dufus kids are doing that NOW, aren't they, but let's at least examine all the facts and put things in perspective and not just look away at what our government is allowing the dufus to do and get away with with impunity.

The dufus just replaced a bunch of folks who knew what they were doing with a bunch of folks that do as they are told and Guiliani spilled the beans on the whole thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7eR1e0WE4k

And this confession counts too about the Ukraine affair!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EHQKL2wdo
    Ultra Member

Sep 22, 2019, 09:52 AM
    which was illegal ? the President using executive privileges' ,or some whistle-blower listening in on the President's conversation with foreign leaders ?(none of any of this is confirmed by anyone as of today) .

So far there has not been too much interest in investigating the emperor's administration encouraging Ukraine to investigate Manafort on behalf of Evita's campaign....that resulted in a leak in Ukraine about cash payments to Manafort ....that resulted in Manafort's dismissal by the Trump campaign. So be it . That is politics in 2019 in a nut shell . If the Dems did not have double standards they would have no standards at all.

Btw ,Michael Atkinson the IGIC is wrong in his interpretation section 3033 of Title 50 "urgent concern"

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/3033

It does NOT apply to a President's negotiations with another foreign leader . It applies ONLY to intelligence officials acting under the authority of the Director of National Intelligence .
    Expert

Sep 22, 2019, 10:51 AM
    You are correct, we don't know the details of what the whistleblowers report was, or HOW he got it, but the IG deemed it credible and urgent, and it's stuck in DNI hands, on direction of the WH, and DOJ, with the threat of prosecution as a leaker after following WB protocols. So we see how it actually shakes out, and see what FACTS are.

I sure ain't believing the WH version of ANYTHING at this point, not even the dirt on opponents.

Sep 22, 2019, 07:02 PM
    Biden is acting guilty.....don't know if he did anything but he acts like a man who just got caught doing something he should not have done...doesn't look good for Biden.

Ukranian "Leader" says Trump didn't pressure him for any information....that is the Ukranian talking....pretty strong evidence nothing happened.

Ukraine is a lot "better" country than Russia, right? Its know for being a really good place, full of freedoms and what not....not like Russia, right?
    Expert

Sep 23, 2019, 07:03 AM
    Biden is acting guilty.....don't know if he did anything but he acts like a man who just got caught doing something he should not have done...doesn't look good for Biden.
    After a weekend of denials, the dufus finally admitted he talked to the Ukraine about the Biden's. Dufus mouthpiece Rudy, said the State Dept. (Which they deny, and stick to the smear Biden party line when asked about it) greased the wheels of his contacts with the Ukraine government at the highest levels about getting dirt on the Biden's. This is a stark replay of 'Russia if you're listening..." from 2016. Doesn't the dufus look guilty of something? I guess you can ignore that as easy as you do the Mueller Report, and probably didn't bother to read it either, like so many of you dufus believers. That goes against your claim of NOT being a right wing loony dufus sycophant.

Ukranian "Leader" says Trump didn't pressure him for any information....that is the Ukranian talking....pretty strong evidence nothing happened.
    What do you expect them to say publicly? Why would they do anything to put itself in the middle of our politics? The must appear NUETRAL in this mess right.

Ukraine is a lot "better" country than Russia, right? Its know for being a really good place, full of freedoms and what not....not like Russia, right?
    They want our help AGAINST the Russians, and I doubt they want to screw that up. Would you with Vlad at your doorstep?

Sep 23, 2019, 03:26 PM
    Talaniman: Bears don't make good neighbors.....they've been know to break into your house and tear everything asunder!
    Expert

Sep 23, 2019, 05:42 PM
    Exactly my point.
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2019, 06:25 PM
    Do you have a bear problem? perhaps you have a bare problem? no, I was wrong it is a Boor problem
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 23, 2019, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Do you have a bear problem? perhaps you have a bare problem? no, I was wrong it is a Boor problem
    Bore problem? (This site is warming up with some new blood.)
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2019, 07:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Bore problem? (This site is warming up with some new blood.)
    Don't we wish it were so, Bore, Boar, or Boor, I don't know there is much difference

Sep 24, 2019, 07:44 PM
    Paraclete: Yes, I am a bore....ask my wife! Hopefully, I am not a boor!
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2019, 06:08 AM
    Paraclete: Yes, I am a bore....ask my wife! Hopefully, I am not a boor!
    Only you would know if you are a Boor, I cannot be a judge of such things, but I can be a judge of the content here, and for the most part, Boring!
    Expert

Sep 25, 2019, 06:35 AM
    Maybe things will get a lot more interesting since Pelosi has made the dufus the official subject of an impeachment inquiry, and 211 of 235 dems have come out for impeachment. In addition soon after the announcement yesterday the dufus said he will release the transcripts of his call with the Ukrainian president, and the whistleblower has asked the intel committees in the House and Senate for a hearing.

Looks like it's on full steam ahead.

Sep 25, 2019, 01:50 PM
    Talaniman: Well, the transcript was released.....and the Democrat train just ran off the rails! There is nothing there! Just as I thought! I am not at all surprised by this. I expected it. Hopefully, the AG Barr will go after Biden's son and, with any luck at all, Biden himself! Time to put the hooks into these loony left wingers and show them that frivolous actions have consequences: You can't continue to disrespect the POTUS and expect no repercussions....the left must learn that impeding the plans of the POTUS is to impede the pursuit of the well being of the American People and that can no longer be tolerated: Biden and son must be made examples of for all the left to see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC squirrel cage blower whistle noise. [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a motor replaced in a HVAC squirrel cage air blower. The blower now makes a kind of whistling sound along with the normal moving air sound. The sound seems to pulsate and is annoying. I know the technician has the rotor off center. I.e. there is a big gap on one edge of the housing...

Tin whistle [ 5 Answers ]

I want to get a tin whistle ever since I listened to The Lord of the Rings theme song. I want to know what keys I should get, and I want to get 5 different ones. Please answer! Thanks!

What would cause a whistle in the pipes? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a whistle in the pipes.

DOG WHISTLE/ silent whistle / galtons whistle? [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew whether these whistles are good & work properly, I want to teach my dog a few more things & also when I take him off leash he listens to me (mostly) but responds better to high pitch whistles etc. ( I can't whistle lol ) I was wondering if this would be good for...

How to whistle [ 3 Answers ]

How on earth do you whistle with your fingers in your mouth??

View more questions Search