Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2019, 07:14 AM
    Do you think my ex really cares?
    This is about the other guy that was mentioned Ted. He is always telling me don't take the crap I get coming from my fwb. He doesn't like the fact that I deal with him knowing he went through my phone. Ted and I've known each other since 1991. He doesn't live in the area but we do chat all the time about different things.He said I could do with out the fwb.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2019, 07:31 AM
    “Ted” is married, right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2019, 10:10 AM
    He cares as a friend and that's the BEST way.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2019, 02:47 PM

. Yes but we are only friends.we were together when we were 21 back in 1991

Yes he hated that i deal with this guy.He is very nice and he also gives me advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he cares? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay I have been datin this guy for a couple months. At first he was always around me and couldn't get over me. But now it seems that he don't care or want to talk or be around me. I just want to know if you think he still cares for me. I think he does but then again I don't. He still tells me he...

How do I know he really cares? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a guy I've been talking to for almost a year in a few weeks and me and him have been through sooooo much and I don't know if he still cares anymore. :( we talk everyday when we wake up to go to school until we go to bed.. and we kind of have a relationship with "no strings attached" that's...

How can I tell if she cares? [ 5 Answers ]

How can you tell if your ex girlfriend still love you?

No one cares [ 2 Answers ]

I kike doing magic tricks and I show peaple a lot of tricks now when I show them no one is intersested like at schoo no one cares:confused: :confused: I do new tricks on them

View more questions Search