Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2019, 07:28 AM
    How much would a person be able to see if you changed your Facebook settings?
    I didn't realize that I had my fwb on block when it comes to my post. At one time we weren't friends and I had him blocked. So I had unblocked him and then he requested me. We've been back friends on social media since July but I never realized that he couldn't see my post. I went to my list to see who could see what I post and his name was on there. i thought all this time he could see what I post.

I did unchecked his name and updated it. It was saved but not sure how much could he see now.

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook and how it has changed our understanding [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to see how communication technologies such as Facebook have changed our understanding of individuality and privacy. Looking primarily at Facebook. I'm finding it hard to find information online about this topic. If anyone has any ideas or comments please feel free to post but try not...

Dreamt About A Person I didn't Know.1 year later,That person adds me on Facebook.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream two nights ago; But I had this same dream Last Year.. I was walking outside with my granparents and my best friend sam There was a group of spanish guys following us ; and sam said those were '' los cubanos '' (the cubans) it was a gang; And my grandparents , sam and I jumped...

If you are willed propertie can it be changed if the person is already died [ 2 Answers ]

I was willed my grandfathers moblie home but he has passed but my grandmothers still alive and it is only left to me when she passes away can she change the will

Computer changed its network settings by itself? [ 4 Answers ]

Before I ask my question, I would like to make the point that I'm not entirely certain that my regular means of internet access are, in the simplest terms, "legal". Under normal circumstances, I would usually connect to a wireless network called "linksys" which I understand is a wireless router...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search