Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2019, 06:08 AM
    Why do I get more attention from ex male friend?
    Lately my fwb and I don't really have conversations other than good morning how are you.On the other hand another old friend who I still stay in contact with always chats with me.We converse more about other stuff. They like my photos on Facebook but the other one never likes anything that I post.The other person would even inbox me and give me a compliment.

The current friends who seem to act jealous doesn't even give any attention. He never likes my post he doesn't hold a conversation with me yet posted on Facebook that the conversations are shorter with him because my friend Ted's conversation is longer.This the same person that doesn't say much and show no kind of affection.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 10:09 AM
    The attentive guy is a real friend the one with benefits isn't.

Sep 18, 2019, 10:36 AM
    So the friend from 20 yrs don't care you mean? I don't get why he gets jealous then. You do have a valid point though and it makes sense. I've come to realize that. The other one even text me twice actually once when he saw I was at the Dr's office and another time I was in the E.R . Even though he didn't mention that I knew that was the reason for him hitting me up.

The other one doesn't even real communicate unless it's about us going to see each other. Then if he doesn't hear from me he does what he did the other week post about my friend.
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 11:18 AM
    Maybe he isn't jealous, just mad he didn't get what he wants when he wants it. You should leave him alone and make better friends. You've been his willing FWB, and free booty call long enough.

Sep 18, 2019, 11:36 AM
    Yea I could see that but to even go on Facebook and post about my other friend it must have bothered him right? He had to have been jealous. What was it he didn't get that he wanted , I was already with him. He is the one I was with that day. Any other guy would have not even cared or bothered to not even look at the phone but let alone go on Facebook and also use the person's name.I can't even say what other male or ex sex partner I had that would even take the time to do that.
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 11:52 AM
    After all this time then you have found out he is an idiot. Maybe it's just getting to be a crank, whatever, but people change and not always for the better. It is what it is.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:11 PM
    What is a crank? Not sure but I do have updated info . I guess you are correct because just saw on my feed he's venting again couple hours ago. Who ever he is addressing to it's not me. He 's telling whoever it is I don't care what you think of me I have a big mouth I call it as I see it if that intimidates you I don't care. Then he says I have been through some sh*t you know nothing about. So I have no idea what he mean in this post. hmmm
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 12:17 PM
    Crank as in cranky or always irritable or easily irritable. I have to tell you that staying on each others social networks can be quite confusing and even worse since there is no honest personal communications going on. Bad situation. Leaving someone alone does mean cutting all contact and going about your business, and staying out of the other persons business.

Block him.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:48 PM
    I am not on his page. As said above it was on my feed. We are friends on facebook so when I am on the home screen where everyone post is at his came up because he just posted. I didn't have to go to his page to see that post.
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 12:50 PM
    Block him and be done.

Sep 18, 2019, 12:52 PM
    Why should I block him though? We are still friends it's not like we had a fallen out or anything I still talk to him. What would be the reason for me to block him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 12:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    Why should I block him though? We are still friends it's not like we had a fallen out or anything I still talk to him. What would be the reason for me to block him?
    So you don't look at his page all the time and then wonder and question about his behavior. The blocking is for YOU.

Sep 18, 2019, 01:09 PM
    but I am in love with him
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    but I am in love with him
    Explain why. What's good about him? What do you love about him?

Sep 18, 2019, 01:52 PM
    I guess as time went on I started to love him more and more. Sex is amazing and the more sex I have with him the more I fall in love. At one time I was having sex with him I already had a friend and he wasn't first priority. Once that person was out my life and we continued it got stronger. The first time I dealt with him when we met in 01 it wasn't that much the same but time period went on. He couldn't commit to me then so I went on to someone else and he was mad that I did that but he couldn't commit he wasn't all there with me.
    After reconnecting with him and the more sex it's worse.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 02:22 PM
    What else do you like about him besides sex?

Sep 19, 2019, 06:23 AM
    Well when we are together we spend time. we watch our shows together. He gets me wine , tea , food etc. He went out his way to make me comfortable but making sue i was on good sheets pillows , candles. He always likes for me spend the night and not leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex with my male friend [ 8 Answers ]

Been close friends for many years, he has seen me go through good and bad relationships, we always connect when we catch up and share same interests and beliefs and make each other laugh etc, but recently I've been single and we flirt quite a lot when we see each other. I have always admired him...

My attention seeking friend is driving me mad, should I dump her and how? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys. I am 19 years and I have a friend hwo is 16 years old. We have been friends in about 1,5 years now and she is driving me crazy. She is very sensetive in any way so anything negative bieng said to her will scar her for life. She is always competing with me and her other friends; for...

My Best friend won't Bother to give me attention [ 1 Answers ]

Well its goes like this Me and my best friend. We go waaay back Since prep school. We've been friends. And he has turned out to be a very very good looking guy. So me, only being human. Fell for him. I am a guy FYI. In such a way. In a bad way. An obsession like way. And in...

Why best friend pays less attention to me? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I have this guy who has become one of my best friends this past year. We keep each other accountable and such and also hang out a whole lot. Well, since last month, he has been spending time with another guy (which I don't mind). But every time, he spends most of his time with this guy now...

Unwanted Attention from a Family Friend [ 1 Answers ]

I am a minor living with my parents and we have a close family friend who we will call Jim, he is around 47, similar in age to my parents and originally my Mother's friend. We (Jim and I) are fairly close and go out to lunch occasionally in the summer. Recently Jim gave me two necklaces, they are...

View more questions Search