Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2019, 06:05 AM
    How could you tell when someone want to be exclusive?
    Everyone feels that my mate and I don't have good communication with each other.The things he do like check my phone and etc would make you think he want to be but on the other hand when I do text him and he tells me that he is busy I think otherwise. This can't be the same one that went through my phone.

I always say if someone want to be with you they will make a way. They will not leave you out there for someone else to snatch up. If he saying he is busy and already knows that there's another male friend and I chat.Just need some ideas and some signs.

appreciate only serious answers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 09:38 AM
    Your first paragraph if fact, your entire post -- says it all. Please break up with him. You don't need that in your life.
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2019, 09:58 AM
    We have been friends for nearly 20 yrs
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    We have been friends for nearly 20 yrs
    It's time to unfriend.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 01:31 PM
    The correct term is Friends With Benefits. Or booty call buddies. Friends? No way, but this questions is about being exclusive. Exclusive what? Boyfriend girlfriend? Exclusive sex partners? If you haven't worked that out in your 20 years what makes it a big deal now?

It's no wonder though you are asking this question, because obviously he has done nothing to make this exclusive in any way, and neither have you. Matter of fact it could be said that neither of you has done anything to build an honesty heathy friendship, let alone a relationship, so the sex must be great and there is nothing else.

Now what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He had sex with someone else before we became exclusive and I can't overcome it! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 11 months and this past weekend he finally made a commitment to me and we decided to become exclusive. He told me he wants me to meet his family and I'm just so happy. I could really see myself with him for a long time.. hopefully forever. The problem is, he told me...

Why do men prolong becoming exclusive? [ 6 Answers ]

After dating a guy for 4 months and things are great from both our perspectives we talk everyday together every weekend for past 4 months why not agree to be exclusive. Why do guys prolong this step? How can I bring it up with making it sound like the woman's being pushy? Is their some underlying...

Was he hinting that he wants to become exclusive? Something more? [ 18 Answers ]

So I've been seeing a guy for almost two weeks now. We've been on two dates, and he's going to come back here this coming up weekend. He made it no secret that he just likes to see where things go, which I'm fine with. Last night we were talking on AIM and he brought up the fact that I almost moved...

Mutually exclusive [ 3 Answers ]

22. A study by the National Park Service revealed that 50 percent of vacationers going to the Rocky Mountain region visit Yellowstone Park, 40 percent visit the Tetons, and 35 percent visit both. a. What is the probability a vacationer will visit at least one of these attractions? c. Are the...

Mutually exclusive [ 8 Answers ]

The events X and Y are mutually exclusive. Suppose P(X) _ .05 and P(Y) _ .02. What is the probability of either X or Y occurring? What is the probability that neither X nor Y will happen?

View more questions Search