Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
    Why do men say they busy but act jealous?
    I texted my fwb yesterday and he didn't reply. So next reply I said to him you must be busy just saying hi. Later he texted me saying he was in a pool tournament. I waited until today and I said oh ok. Then I texted are you ok. His reply was yes but busy.

He is the same man who snooped on my phone and wrote the name of another male friend of mine in a post. Yet he's to busy to text or whatever.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 16, 2019, 12:57 PM
    Why are you texting him "hi" in the first place? Aren't you at work, too, or busy in some way? The men I know prefer to problem-solve and answer meaty questions rather than do fairly useless "hi" and "bye" texts.

Sep 16, 2019, 01:21 PM
    what you mean hi and by. we can't get to anything else without that. He doesn't even know what I wanted. As far as me working that doesn't mean my phone don't exist. He is the one unemployed on disablity
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 16, 2019, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybun35 View Post
    what you mean hi and by. we can't get to anything else without that. He doesn't even know what I wanted. As far as me working that doesn't mean my phone don't exist. He is the one unemployed on disablity
    Thank you for that new information. It helps us respond to you better.

Just saying "hi" isn't enough. Ask a question or ask for his opinion about something. Otherwise, men I know think texting "hi" is just a waste of time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2019, 02:48 PM
    "You went through my phone and put my friends name on your facebook! WHY?"

Now that's a texts that begs an answer.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2019, 08:57 PM
    You still want to say hi after he went through your phone?
    Why? You are sounding pretty desperate.

Sep 17, 2019, 05:52 AM
    He goes through my phone and make a post about another male friend of mine and I'm desperate? That's balanced.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 05:57 AM
    I call it desprate when he crosses the line and you do nothing. Your issue is with him, not us.

Sep 17, 2019, 06:19 AM
    I know it's now with you guys on here. I just asked a question that's all.
    Maybe I did and he didn't answer me.I haven't seen him since then.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 09:12 AM
    "You went through my phone and put my friends name on your facebook! WHY?"
    You have texted but not this one. WHY?

That's what most people would do in your shoes.

Sep 17, 2019, 10:04 AM
    ok let me explain this ok. I don't want to shame myself. Let's say the post had nothing to do with the guy that I was texting. He will think why do I think it was for me. Now other's I spoke to all said it was for me I think that. I don't want to let him know that I think that post was about me. He can turn it around.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 10:10 AM
    I do not understand what you are saying.

Sep 17, 2019, 10:14 AM
    ok maybe we are speaking of 2 different things but you said ask him why?
    I said because he may defend that the post he made on Facebook is not about my friend. So therefore he will deny snooping.
    Expert

Sep 17, 2019, 10:20 AM
    That assumption is not realistic. You ask what you want to know, and listen to whatever answer he gives. If it is unsatisfactory, then say so and act accordingly. That's how I approach some one, ANYONE, that has broken my trust, and worse, made it a public spectacal. Who puts up with that crap? WHY?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

When a married man acts jealous is he really jealous? [ 2 Answers ]

Mm acts jealous when he sees me around another guy.He stays around yo hear what I'm satin he's stopped one guy from texting ne.Could he really be jealous.or is it Luke a trophy type possession thing? So man sleeping with same mistress couple yrs don't have a jealous bone when it comes to her?

He is to busy for me so he says [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I dated for 4 years then we broke up for about one year and have been back together for almost a year. He told me the other day that he doesn't have time for a girlfriend. It hurt so bad. He couldn't even say bye to me. We lived together and he got me two kittens that I got very...

He's too busy for me [ 11 Answers ]

Okay first of all.. me and this guy were seeing eachother/talking for about a month. We were both really really into each other. Used to text every single day as soon as we were both free . The only problem was he lived 20 min away from me so I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked...

View more questions Search