Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 13, 2021, 08:23 PM
    waltero, you are three in one, separate but the same -- you are a son, a nephew, and a brother.
    Yupper, Yupper...they call me Wod. Essentially I am neither, neithor, nor...I am Wod!
    I'll let you know when my book comes out; "e Man, the myth the Wod."

Maybe next time you wish to define the trinity you could put in some Verses explaining The Son of man. In fact, why not explain the Son Of Man in its entirety (excluding the God factor), I think it would have a better effect- effect on you as well as others. Try it, it might be an interesting study. I'm serious, really; Somebody is talking about the Son of man (Jesus)...Then to have another interject, "hey do you know about the Trinity, well let me explain"; Then simply reference verses attributing Jesus, the Man (Son of God), Not trying to explain Jesus as GOD, but that Jesus is the Son of God (as in "only" the Son)

Then go watch "What the Constitution Means to Me"

Jesus makes it clear that to follow Him demands a radical shift in our thinking.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Jun 14, 2021, 04:18 PM
    oops, wrong post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two...

Older brother that cares. [ 4 Answers ]

There is no category to show sibling questions so here I am. Hi, I have an ongoing situation within my family that I wish to cease. My two youngest brothers yell and scream at my mother at every chance, they berate and physically intimidate her & they have stolen off me for years. My mum is a...

I'm looking for my older brother and sisters. [ 3 Answers ]

The last time I saw Naomi, Caroline and Mani was at my fathers funeral, 20 years ago. I do think about them a lot especially now I'm older. I don't understand why they never stayed in touch, Naomi promised me she would stay in touch but never did. We had the same father but different Mum's....

View more questions Search