Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2019, 10:02 PM
    atv problems
    hi i have built a running 4wheel atv with front wheel problems. when i'm riding at full throttle the front wheels want to jerk left and right real hard,so what would be the problem for it doing that and how do i fix it. ANY AND ALL ANSWERS WE BE HELPFUL

THANKS
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2019, 11:55 AM
    Terrain and tires come to mind as well as front wheel alignment just off the top of my head.

Sep 16, 2019, 07:37 PM
    do both tie rods need to be same length?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2019, 04:11 AM
    Of course.

Sep 20, 2019, 04:37 AM
    also could it be my steering system because there is no resistance in the system. meaning that its a very loose turning but tight spindle system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Stomach problems, shaking hands, heavy limbs, problems breathing? [ 2 Answers ]

For a few months now I've had problems with my stomach. I haven't been able to go to the toilet properly. I won't be able to go for weeks at a time, and then won't be able to stay off the toilet for a few days. I always feel sick. My hands have been shaking for weeks. My limbs always feel so...

Burglar Alarm Problems--Dsc Programming Problems? [ 17 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with security system problems? Hello everyone! I installed a PC5010 security system with 2 led 5508z keypads, and 4 motion detectors (zone 1-4). I closed zones 5-8 with 4 jumpers. That's it. Nothing else on the system. Upon power up I have trouble light lit and lights...

Equations for Gas, Volume Problems (grade 11 problems) [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to know the formulas in order to solve the following questions because my teacher gave me a review on everything but I don't know the formulas at all. I know how to solve the questions though. I did them before but I just need the formulas in order to solve them... I forgot them. ...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search