Deepanrockers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2019, 02:27 AM
    Currency value
    Any economist here???

One doubt

How the value of 01 USD=71 INR
    is determined???

Particularly
    How the value "71" exactly calculated???

Please send the answer????
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2019, 07:34 PM
    71.34 is today's number. Or about $0.14 to 1 inr. The value of currencies generally reflects their value against goods and services that can be purchased. This is because they're traded on open markets. Keep in mind currencies are traded not converted, so every rupee sold for usd will eventually have to be spent in India again.

Supply and demand are the main factors that influenced open markets. Basically the more of the world that wants The rupee, the more any one nation will have to give up to have the rupee. The more any one nation wants a rupee the more demand there will be against that currency.

Also because it's an m open market, other factors are considered besides it's goods and services (inflationary) value. The amount of other countries' reserve will enhance our negate inflationary values. The openness of the markets (legal rules) can in large part affect how much demand for that currency there is. Other corporate factors are out there as well.

Open markets are also in large part influenced by the confidence of those trading,a simple news story can create hype or even fear influencing demand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Currency [ 1 Answers ]

Living in UK, what are the best countries whose currency can be brought in good deal?

Overvalued currency exchanged for undervalued currency. [ 2 Answers ]

If i were to have say, $500,000, and I moved to Canada, exchanged this money for Canadian dollars then, invested that money into a company, prospered for a few years then exported the manufactured goods into America (With a higher exchange value) would I be profitable? I am looking to see if I...

Currency value [ 1 Answers ]

My uncle recently passed away and when we were cleaning his house we came across some old currency. Im trying to find out if it has a value or not. I know little about paper currency value/history, and would hate to have it end up in the wrong hands and not being appreciated for its historical...

Value of US currency [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series C $2 bill red seal in UNC condition (A74652563A) which is misprinted so that the red seal overlaps the "TW" of the "TWO" and protrudes to the left. The red serial number is also moved to the left. I have not seen this error on any other 1953 bill or any bill at all. Any...

Old currency [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My grand parents passed away last year and they collected a lot of old coins and some old currency notes and I was wondering what they were worth. I have a 1 dollar silver certificate that is from the series 1928A serial number Z58728894A. It looks to be in VF to XF condition, has a blue...

View more questions Search