Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2019, 06:28 AM
    Do you think it was a bad idea that I showed the other guy the post?
    As you know my fwb made a post on Facebook using my other male friend name.
    I showed it to the other guy to see what he thinks. One of my friends gave me their opinion on that. I want to know what others think.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2019, 07:06 AM
    Yes, I think it was a bad idea. Unless you thrive on drama, some things are better left alone, but now you dragged the other guy into this. This is all just a ticking time bomb about to explode.

Sep 13, 2019, 07:18 AM
    The other guy and I are no longer intimate he is an old friend who lives 6 1/2 hours a way but his family still lives here. We just chat when we are bored we converse all the time. I was actually chatting with him the day I was with my fwb. How did I drag him because they don't even know each other? I'm just asking. What do you think could happen?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2019, 07:33 AM
    If you and guy #2 are no longer together, what motivated you to tell him about the FB post?

Sep 13, 2019, 07:34 AM
    because it was his name that was mentioned in the post. He saw my text or messenger chat with him
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2019, 06:09 AM
    I dont think you should have shown the post to the other guy. What was the point? It should not matter what others think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrasound showed 4cm hypoechoic mass CT scan showed only cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a bit confused that the ultrasound showed a 4cm hypoechoic solid mass and several cysts. Then when I had the CT scan the results only showed 3 cysts. Is it possible that the CT scan did not pick up the mass or that the radiologist didn't read the images thoroughly?

Is this a bad idea? Post-breakup [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend of one and a half years wanted me to move back to his home state with him, but I'm not ready for it. I also needed space from him because he is going through a tough time in his life. I am continuously supportive of him, but he has the tendency to lash out at me verbally or shut me out...

View more questions Search