Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2019, 08:19 AM
    Why did he address me by my first name?
    My fwb usually calls me by my nickname. Since I've known him he calls me by Cookie.
    I had texted him Good Morning and he texted me by my first name. Just curious and maybe no big deal.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 12, 2019, 11:03 PM
    That is something you need to ask him. You say he went through your phone, maybe he thinks he is not the only fwb. You two need to stop playing such juvenile games with each other.

Sep 13, 2019, 06:11 AM
    Even if he thought he wasn't the only one we're still not a couple for that matter he shouldn't have done that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2019, 06:39 AM
    He shouldn’t have done what? Call you by your first name? That’s what this thread is about.

Sep 13, 2019, 06:46 AM
    Wrong thread oops
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2019, 06:21 AM
    You should be asking him why he said/did these things. He is the only one who knows
    Bella64 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2019, 03:36 AM
    I am OK if someone calls me by my first name that is no big issue to me as long as he has respect for me.

Sep 25, 2019, 05:53 AM
    Nice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Address of who owns this property and what is her address and phone number [ 5 Answers ]

The property address is 2208 norton st rochester ny

Can personal information, I.e. My address - be traced via my email address [ 2 Answers ]

When I send an email using i.e. Hotmail, can the person receiving it retrieve any personal information, i.e. my home address :eek:etc. somehow? If my real name is not displayed anywhere on the email I am sending, is there still a way to trace personal information about me? Thank you!

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search