Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honeybun35 Posts: 221, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2019, 06:34 AM
    Does anyone know anything about Lexington Law?
    Just inquiring about a company that helps out with debt and increasing credit. This is just a general question me and my co-workers are having now. Someone suggested this company and saw some reviews. Of coarse the reviews coming from their site would all be positive.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2019, 10:04 AM
    Most credit repair companies work the same way, evaluate and present a plan. Most of them also have a free consultation that you can take advantage of and see if they have a plan that works for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need an OB/GYN in Lexington Park, MD that will see me for baby [ 1 Answers ]

Your question: "I am due jan 3rd and wanted to go home to Lexington Park, Md (currently in OK) to have the baby as well as be with the babies father on the other hand there will only be 3 months till I am due by time I am home. Do you think and OB/GYN DR will see me considering the time between...

Lexington and Concord: Who Fired First? [ 3 Answers ]

3.Evaluate the British route. How do they make it to the mainland from Boston? Do they enter by land or by sea?

Lexington county warrant search [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any way to search for current warrants for arrest without having to pay to get the results?

Lexington sc or lrmo sc [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a cheap rental place to live in. don't really care what kind of place it is.. just want it to be cheap and nice! I want to live in lexington sc or irmo sc. I just hope you'll can help! Thanks!

View more questions Search